Planning Battle part II- Malvern MX

Ok, here's what I have so far. The Sleep Inn in Bolivar has a block of rooms reserved. Tell them you're with OMA to receive a discount. The lady said there's a limited amount of rooms, so if you're interested, I'd call soon. 330-874-3435. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few more places.

Also, we have hired Russ Collar to help with the parking at the battle. He has done the parking at Loretta's for many years. He looked at our parking lot and said that we have a lot more room than we think we do. So, I'm excited to see how he gets y'all in there.

The gates will be open until about 10 on Saturday night, and reopen at 6 on Sunday.

**Georgie, call Jason if you guys want to make arrangements to get there later.

For those not in the know, Russ helped us out big time this year at the AQ and Atv Nat., he has a wealth of moto knowledge. The guy belongs in the museum in pickerington. He's seen a lot of stuff go down. Lots of respect for Mr. Collier.

I wonder if I should take the motorhome to the Vern Thursday. Then van trip it to Michigan. Come back to a motorhome....

Someone set out some lawn chairs, save us a spot out by the fence overlooking the track, we will be there Sun. Going to need some extra gear if Wet Fest is its normal sloppy.
Going to be a MOto weekend!

If we get there after the gates close can we park on the other side of the road?? We were kind of figuring we may have to park over there anyway just want to make sure we get parked to sleep. Otherwise we need to look for a sleeping spot.

Jason will be speaking with Russ this weekend. Maybe we can designate a late comers parking area. ??? We'll let you know ASAP!

Back