Bc August Practice 8-2 & 8-3

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The last practice before the Battle for Ohio is coming up this weekend, August 2nd-3rd, 11-5pm both days, $25 per rider. We are making up the quad riding school this Saturday 9am-1pm. The C track will be getting a later start for open riding on Saturday, the C track will be open at Noon on Saturday, then like normal on Sunday. All other tracks will not be affected by the school, riding will begin at 11, like normal. We will not be open the two weeks prior to Battle, better get your ride on now!

We might be mixing the sawdust in for the weekend, weather pending and timing pending, we will see.

Attachments

• 2014-07-29 10.46.12.jpg
    2014-07-29 10.46.12.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 203
I am on that like Knox on donuts! See ya Saturday.
I will drag my old KTM out and leave the linkage at home. Maybe I can take my former CR500 out for a conjugal visit.

Oh yeah boyeeeee!!! Better get your bike back together and a rear tire...well, I should anywho... ;)

It's been since the LLAQ at BC that I road last. Not cause I couldn't but because I had more important matters to attend to. My definition of strength has been redefined. And that's an under statement! My GF , Pink from iron pony, has been threw 16 surgery's in the last 11 weeks and more to come. She is on the mend but still has a long road ahead of her. But we're at a point that I feel I can take some time to unload on the track. And I need it!! Hope to see some friends and rip it up this weekend.

I heard the story Josh, what you said is an understatement, tough road for sure. Talk about mental toughness. Welcome back, I hope the weather holds so you can get that ride you need. Hoping she gets mended up too.

Jeremy has power over ole Mother Nature. Almost Moses like, he can part the weather for a good day of riding! See example below of an earlier practice day this year.
DISCLAIMER: no religious harm intended, comparison of JO and Moses. I am not responsible if weather does indeed become a factor, that would be Jeremy's fault. The Briarcliff Bubble can only be activated by the sole power of one or the Wonder Twins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 165
There is only one way the bubble can be activated, and the method I use is about 50% effective. However, the point is that sometimes this works. I find that on the days that riders bring me Bell's Two-Hearted Ale or Great Lake's Lake Erie Monster that I can make the bubble active and the rain misses us. Just FYI.

There is only one way the bubble can be activated, and the method I use is about 50% effective. However, the point is that sometimes this works. I find that on the days that riders bring me Bell's Two-Hearted Ale or Great Lake's Lake Erie Monster that I can make the bubble active and the rain misses us. Just FYI.

My trailor is only 14', someone else will have to bring said monster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 159
Eh, if they bring the frosty beverages, we can at least hang out in Nitro's trailer and talk about how good we think we were... ;)

We can do a mini session in the afternoon either day
Just one? trying to figure out what to do, If the C track doesn't open until after 1, and 1 session on the big track in the afternoon either day, trying to figure out the schedule for the weekend. Thanks!

Just one? trying to figure out what to do, If the C track doesn't open until after 1, and 1 session on the big track in the afternoon either day, trying to figure out the schedule for the weekend. Thanks!

C track opens at noon, and yes we run one long mini session in the afternoon on the big track, usually 20 minutes. Now on Sunday you could get that extra hour on the C track as it will be freshly prepped at 11.

Aw crap! Sudden onset of "Yes Dear" for the weekend. Of course the weather looks good...

See you folks late August or September. Ride safe.

Just a heads up guys, Vet prep tomorrow. We are not taking it deep, not putting the sawdust in yet. Too risky given the forecast. We need to keep it fairly smooth to have a chance for Sunday. If this offends you, take a chill pill, if this pisses you off, drink a beer, if you start whining uncontrollably, take a midol and plan to ride Sunday.

Back