Bc August Practice 8-2 & 8-3

Yeah, I'm looking to pound some laps out. Hopefully I can do that and not just pound on this body. Bike won't be as I want it, but good enough to run and get some seat time I hope.

Vet style prep sounds good to me. It should be good tomorrow and Sunday hopefully as well. Weather report gave it a 40% chance tomorrow and 20% on Sunday. Scattered storms. Of course that was C'bus, but maybe more so central Ohio. All sounds good as long as its not one of those 1" per minute 5 minute storms...

I better get some Z's. Early start in the morn...

Braapp!! :)

Just got hit with a big shower, big track is soggy on top, dry underneath. Trying to grade off and fix c track. If you haven't left yet, stay home. If your committed, I'm trying to put something together.

Going down to eye ball it here in a few.....we still have a couple chances for a pop up overnight.....to say I'm less than confident is an understatement at this point.

Hause translation: yep, no problem buddy!

Going dowobo eye ball it here in a few.....we still have a couple chances for a pop up overnight.....to say I'm less than confident is an understatement at this point.

Hause translation: yep, no problem buddy!
Yesssss! If u cancel can I just come down and drink on the observation deck?

Great day of riding today at the home track, have to water soon. Sorry I stole the bubble.
Yeah, rained in Zanetucky and on the Licking county side of Nashport. Still no moisture on the Muskingum county side. I'm going to go mow grass if I can get the belt to fit. Forgot to take the old... Dammit anyway..

Well I hate to put people off here, but we need to wait till morning to call it. Still a chance of rain tonight, and I need to decide if it's worth trying. All the top areas are drying out, the low areas need some love. I will let everyone know ASAP in the morning.

Back