Malvern Battle Entertainment

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Saturday evening we are going to have the Kames/Fly Holeshot Challenge. This will basically be holeshot bracket races. Each of the 9 classes we are offering will start with 4 groups of 5 riders. Whoever gets the holeshot of each group goes to that classes final. The winner of each group will receive $50 in Kames bucks and $50 in Fly bucks.

Classes

Pro
450 b/c
250 b/c
125 b/c
Big quad (over 150cc)
Mini quad ( under 150cc)

We are going to limit this to the first 20 entries for each group. Please send an email to Jason@omxa.net with your name and what class you would like to register in.

Last edited:
Some of them are 125's.

Actually, it would be pretty entertaining to do something like a golf cart class.

I really look forward to watching this.

Where is the holeshot line gonna be? I would suggest halfway between the first and second turn or halfway between the second and the third turn before the big light tower.

We just did dirt drags at our local county fair since there was no motocross this year. It was 200' long and a straight line. I would suggest keeping it straight to limit the chance for first turn crashes. Just trying to keep it fun. I would hate to see guys and bikes tore up from a pre race event.

It's a holeshot challenge. If you don't want to crash, dont sign up. And im just going on a limb here, but for a hundred coins, its most likely gonna be brutal and EPIC!

Cool idea! Im pumped.

And while were at it let's make everyone do it with no helmet or goggles and massive lit torches lining the edges of the start, let's go all mad max on this contest! This idea is getting baked(ered)....kidding Georgie.

And while were at it let's make everyone do it with no helmet or goggles and massive lit torches lining the edges of the start, let's go all mad max on this contest! This idea is getting baked(ered)....kidding Georgie.
I'll bring the face paint! Haha

We had 27 gates but just finished yesterday adding 6 more. That is the most we can fit without removing fencing and changing the staging area and how we let people on the track for practice. I don't want to huge gates going off Saturday night because this is meant to be for fun and entertainment. Small amout through the first corner leaves everyone some room for error.

Last edited:
Since this for entertainment; the longer this last's the better...we're gonna just be hangin out in the mean time, which is cool too.

Maybe add 2-stroke and 40 plus?

Back