Malvern Battle Entertainment

Bikes vs quads would be entertaining ...;) just saying... Lol

I've played that game. I have never been able to holeshot a quad with the engine and rider being of equal ability. I think the added contact patch of the quad overcomes the disadvantage in weight while accelerating in a straight line.
...so for the bike guys, it would not be entertaining!

I've played that game. I have never been able to holeshot a quad with the engine and rider being of equal ability. I think the added contact patch of the quad overcomes the disadvantage in weight while accelerating in a straight line.
...so for the bike guys, it would not be entertaining!
Agreed

not to mention if a bike and quad are going into same turn and bump whos gonna lose that battle? the bike everytime! so bike riders would be the ones to "back down" so they dont get hurt

Just for holeshots I don't think that would be a huge issue, I don't think it would be fair still though. But who knows, a bike could win. lol

not to mention if a bike and quad are going into same turn and bump whos gonna lose that battle? the bike everytime! so bike riders would be the ones to "back down" so they dont get hurt
That's not true!!!! Ask Jeremy Osborn.....he and Jason came together at BC and guess who got hurt? Hint....it wasn't Jason! :)

Yep yep, som bitch took me out on the Kawasaki. I think I can take him on the 2 stroke though, it's lighter.

Back