Unadilla

Clint1991

PR Addict
Predictions for the outcome in NY next weekend? What do you all think about the point standings in the 450 class, pretty wide between 1st and 3rd. lol

Tomac Dungey Roczen

Martin, Baggett, Webb

And Bubba............Does not show up to race again.

Roger Decoster
Heikki Mikkola
Ake Johnson

Oh , wait , that was a flashback . Darn home made wine .

Dungey
Tomac
Canard

Roczen is rattled and is going to get a poor start , ride over his head , and crash .

Roger Decoster
Heikki Mikkola
Ake Johnson

Oh , wait , that was a flashback . Darn home made wine .

Dungey
Tomac
Canard

Roczen is rattled and is going to get a poor start , ride over his head , and crash .
Idk, I'm pretty confident roczen will keep it together. Could be just like red bud. Lol

Roczen got rattled last year at the end of the season when things were tight with Tomac and Tomac pulled through. He may have a harder time dealing with the biggest pressure of all than we think, but only time will tell. I like that he's a kid having fun, and it shouldn't bother him and he should just ride…… but it's serious stuff and lots of money and sponsorships on the line with the guy that takes home the championship. So I know that is pressure on those guys for sure! How they handle it will play out in the coming weeks.

Roczen got rattled last year at the end of the season when things were tight with Tomac and Tomac pulled through. He may have a harder time dealing with the biggest pressure of all than we think, but only time will tell. I like that he's a kid having fun, and it shouldn't bother him and he should just ride…… but it's serious stuff and lots of money and sponsorships on the line with the guy that takes home the championship. So I know that is pressure on those guys for sure! How they handle it will play out in the coming weeks.

Must have been the recking ball pressure that got to you last year at Red Bud eh? Lol!!!

Roczen........stats show he fades in the 2nd half of the season. Dungey knows exactly what it takes and will be there. For all the people that don't like Dungey, in the history books, he will go down as one of the all time great SX/MX Champions.

Roczen has stats that he declines only in his last two American seasons.

Ill bet he pulls through and wins a title.

Dungey is one of the greats no doubt but ll his wins have come when the big hitters are out or really off their game. I like Dungey but he just doesnt have the killer instinct to win no matter what. Nobody else seriously able to win a title that is in their prime has raced the whole season this year except the 2 KTM riders.

Back