Unadilla

I say, Dungey , Tomac, Canard as well. The Dunge is just hitting his stride, Tomac is hot and ready, Canard is healthy and fast and just signed back with Honda so is relaxed. I see Millsap's left KTM for Kawi's. Probably taking Weimer's place? It brings me back to the MXON choice, should be announced this weekend.

Dungey did it yet again! Cut roczen's point lead in half from 14 to 7.........the pressure is now on him big time to not fail with two rounds left. Dungey......been there done that. I look for Dungey to win the championship.

Dungey did it yet again! Cut roczen's point lead in half from 14 to 7.........the pressure is now on him big time to not fail with two rounds left. Dungey......been there done that. I look for Dungey to win the championship.
Definitely feels like dungeys to take the title... Jmart cruising to his title after a horrible start to the year in SX. On a side note remember that bet you made saying roczen wasn't leaving KTM? U wearing the seven plate at malvern? Lol

I am here. I think KRoc is tired of the grind.

He sure was mad in the pits, or at least appeared upset.

Man 22 went down kinda hard after that big tabletop. They say on TV if he was hurt? He got up fast, tore off all his tear offs and I never saw him come around again

I think Kroc can and will come back and win the overall. As much as I'd love to see dungey take it I think roczen has it in the bag as long as he keeps his head straight.

Kenny has not proven it yet. Dungey has been on a nice steady march to the front keeping quiet. He is a Champ. Knows what he has to do. This one could come down to the last moto of the year. If so, I am placing money on Dungey.

And hard to believe, but there are people that thought KTM should get rid of Dungey!

Back