Sunday practices

You can't force someone to race, who does not want to, by taking away his practice opportunities. Nor do new riders want to learn how to ride an MX track by entering races. Your only chnace that either will ever want to race is enough practice opportunities to develop the confidence to give it a try.

A good business philosophy is to provide the goods and services the cuntomers want, instead of trying to force them to buy what you think they ought to have. Maybe if you are losing race revenue to practices, you are having too many races, and not enough practices instead of the other way around.

Just a thought

I dont remember back in the 80's and early 90's too many tracks open for practice. You either went to the strip mine or trails to ride or went to the races. There wasnt much practice competition that I remember when I was a teenager. Maybe I was sheltered.

Its changing times. People like Crute are numerous and you arent going to change that. Some people will race if there were nothing else to do and some people will find the trails and strip mines if you close the practice tracks.

Back