Battle of Ohio round 2 in the Books

Why is it that the smaller the oil injected (pw50) are never run after the quads?

We usually try to get the 50 races after the quads. We had several people ask about this, and the answer for yesterday at least, is we had to use the 50 motos to separate some of the other classes so no one had to go back to back. Most people understood, some, not so much. Here comes the age old response......."you can't please everyone." But we try! :)

Your whole crew did great yesterday. Wish your track was much closer to me, my son and I both like the layout. My purpose of this whole thread was to get people thinking how can the series be improved. It has grown tremendously (which is a great thing), so how do you have "controlled" growth with improvement. No complaints on the tracks, promotion, etc. It just gets to a point where you can only run so many people and so many gate drops in a day, and still have great track conditions like we had yesterday. Now you could have let the track go and get rough and dusty, but NO ONE wants that. I would give up time to have a good race track.

Someone asked about Dayton MC on Sunday. They had 189 riders. Largest class was 40+ at 19 entries. Smallest was the A class......one entry. They always draw a decent amount of Vets for some reason.

Someone asked about Dayton MC on Sunday. They had 189 riders. Largest class was 40+ at 19 entries. Smallest was the A class......one entry. They always draw a decent amount of Vets for some reason.
Wow, if we would have had those 19, we would have had 37 riders in 40+... Did that one A rider win? ;)

Anyone have any idea how many AMA cards were sold at Malvern? I know there was a lot of concern previously about the dual sanction thing but at Chillitown they only sold about 80 AMA memberships.

Anyone have any idea how many AMA cards were sold at Malvern? I know there was a lot of concern previously about the dual sanction thing but at Chillitown they only sold about 80 AMA memberships.

Not sure on full memberships, but I thought Jason said they sold around 40 one day memberships. Maybe Connie or Tina will chime in when they recover.

Used to be photographers at all the races. Haven't seen too many lately. Was anyone at Malvern taking photos?

And I am still waiting on my sons AMA card to show up in the mail... Its only been 4 weeks and I know that journey from the Columbus area to the Dayton area is a long way.... Again, good work AMA. I did see that they only took one day to take my money.

And I am still waiting on my sons AMA card to show up in the mail... Its only been 4 weeks and I know that journey from the Columbus area to the Dayton area is a long way.... Again, good work AMA. I did see that they only took one day to take my money.
Probably the well paid USPS workers in the Dayton area. I renewed mine last week and got an email it's on the way...

Back