So, what's the Quad Excuse THIS week?

Might as well add a side by side class for next year. As many as race around the parking lot, might as well put them on the track.
Better revamp your class list John and start another thread talking about it... ;) Definately some strong horses around here...

Kinda off topic but I must get this off my chest... This past weekend we went to DMC and my son was walking his bicycle up by the concession stand to look at where he finished. An old dude on a giant quad (Of course no helmet) rode up to my son on the concrete pad and told him "your not allowed to have that bike in this area, get it off the concrete". Then he rode off down the walk way. Sure they may have a rule about bicycles in the area (which I did not see posted anywhere) but why is it ok for him to ride a semi through that area? Just another reason to dislike quads even if it had nothing to do with racing. ;)

Reminded me of the pit Nazi at Kenworthy's. No riding to and from your truck for a experienced person there to compete, but a daughter of a friends who is a club member can ride a quad WFO through 700 cars and trucks. Good plan boys.

Might as well add a side by side class for next year. As many as race around the parking lot, might as well put them on the track.

I have went over this before... the only rule is, you must have a blood alcohol concentration of at least .1 at the time of staging. Then chug one alcohol beverage of choice when the gate drops before you can go.

Kinda off topic but I must get this off my chest... This past weekend we went to DMC and my son was walking his bicycle up by the concession stand to look at where he finished. An old dude on a giant quad (Of course no helmet) rode up to my son on the concrete pad and told him "your not allowed to have that bike in this area, get it off the concrete". Then he rode off down the walk way. Sure they may have a rule about bicycles in the area (which I did not see posted anywhere) but why is it ok for him to ride a semi through that area? Just another reason to dislike quads even if it had nothing to do with racing. ;)

Reminded me of the pit Nazi at Kenworthy's. No riding to and from your truck for a experienced person there to compete, but a daughter of a friends who is a club member can ride a quad WFO through 700 cars and trucks. Good plan boys.
Yeah, that has a lot to do with quads. Them quads are evil. Make people stupid....

It amazes me how bikes complain about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING--these threads are proof. As a quad rider I only have 1 complaint: 99% of local tracks banning us from practice, which for some of us is why we don't always show on race day though that obviously is not the case with Malvern, thank you Jason. Just give me a track to practice on, not just for race day, and I'm happy regardless condition, length of day, number of classes, whatever else bikes want to cry and moan about.

It amazes me how bikes complain about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING--these threads are proof. As a quad rider I only have 1 complaint: 99% of local tracks banning us from practice, which for some of us is why we don't always show on race day though that obviously is not the case with Malvern, thank you Jason. Just give me a track to practice on, not just for race day, and I'm happy regardless condition, length of day, number of classes, whatever else bikes want to cry and moan about.

Thats funny! Jason doesnt allow quads at his weekly practice so why are you thanking him? The other tracks allow quads on race days just like Malvern.

geez

Almost a ten pager rager. That vet261 guy I swear. Just speaks his mind these days. Is this topic dead enough yet?

What if you quad guys went to a localdirt track speedway. They might give you a class. And they'll let you practice. You guys could only help make the track surface prime for the features.

Thats funny! Jason doesnt allow quads at his weekly practice so why are you thanking him? The other tracks allow quads on race days just like Malvern.

geez

Hey give me a break here. Lol. Wednesdays are the only bikes only day. All weekend practices are open to both. Heck I'm even letting the Ohio Crew have a quad school at Malvern Sunday. I'm building bridges here ya know.

Just make it a VERY narrow bridge!
Hey give me a break here. Lol. Wednesdays are the only bikes only day. All weekend practices are open to both. Heck I'm even letting the Ohio Crew have a quad school at Malvern Sunday. I'm building bridges here ya know.

Which we are thankful for very much! Lets hope the weather behaves this time!

Back