BC Battle Prep 8-17-14

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Practice this Sunday only, no Saturday. 11-5pm. All tracks open, trails open, pets allowed on leashes. Camping permitted Saturday night only. No fishing. If you don't me or my track , please park under the power lines. I plan to shove the sawdust in for Sunday, should be awesome.

I'm not sure yet, I need to see how the weather goes, nothing major, I don't want it to be soft face for battle

Think we might ditch Dirt Country Sunday to get my son some practice before the battle. Seriously, do you run sessions on practice day, or are you always just open practice all day? I am talking about an 85jr rider.

We will run a couple mini sessions and C sessions after prep. So all you 2 hour meter people better be on it at 11. More than likely mid day prep at 1:00-1:30. Then AWOL big bike at 1:30-2:00. Minis at 2, C at 2:15, A/B at 2:30, minis at 3:00, C at 3:15, then open it back up till 5:00.

Now before you say two sessions isn't worth $25. We do have a whole other Track to ride from 11-5, plus we have noodles.

Thing is, an 85 can run on the big track all day, except when sessions designate otherwise, correct? Just 65 and below aren't on big track normally. Is that what you said? I just kinda skimmed it...

Get some moisture yesterday?

Thing is, an 85 can run on the big track all day, except when sessions designate otherwise, correct? Just 65 and below aren't on big track normally. Is that what you said? I just kinda skimmed it...

Get some moisture yesterday?
The 85s that can run at decent speed. I would hope if they are not sure, then they will wait for a session. Plenty of H2O

We are racing pitbikes, most classes on kids track, we might run the cheater bike class on the C track as it should be easy to get together from the Ktm demos, or maybe all on C track, doesn't matter to me, a little long for 10" class though

Are you guys racing pitbikes saturday night the weekend of the battle? Also will it be on the C track ?
Hey Justin, I need back in the pitbike game! I'm looking, know of any decent ones? Wholesale Cycle gonna have any left over deals? I'm over the Pitsters!

I've got a 155 Stroker motor motor with 0 hours on it. Fresh built ready to bolt on. Carb included. $850 free shipping.

TB 55mm stroker kit
TB 143 kit with race head
TB cable clutch kit with HD springs
BBR HD output shaft
Takegawa primary drive
CHP steel shift drum
TB 4th gear shift drum
Sik 110 HD head bolts
Magnetic drain bolt

Back