BC Battle Prep 8-17-14

We are racing pitbikes, most classes on kids track, we might run the cheater bike class on the C track as it should be easy to get together from the Ktm demos, or maybe all on C track, doesn't matter to me, a little long for 10" class though
I know time is of factor, but remember when... The track was a combo dealio? Incorporate small tight track and portions there of. C track will not have close racing. Tight weird crap with a hint of c track. As you are spending countless lonely hours on the Dozer today think of a design, I'll help you set it up of course. Pit posse racers can help Saturday lay out the penants and what not. Is the quad national pro section still there? I have not noticed or maybe I couldn't see it because of the dust being so bad the last time I rode there! Geez, you have a water truck, use it.

We are racing pitbikes, most classes on kids track, we might run the cheater bike class on the C track as it should be easy to get together from the Ktm demos, or maybe all on C track, doesn't matter to me, a little long for 10" class though

Cool deal, ya some of the pitbikes now a days you could run them on the A track haha

Well we didn't touch the track, and it didn't rain overnight. Vet prep today with a hint of sawdust, open at 11 yo.

Got a newbie little guy and dad hooked on the sport of moto today! No better place for them to come for the first time. Now, I got to get them to try a race! Thanks B-Cliff for providing us a place to spend the day.

'Twas a good day in the neighborhood. "Sawdust" was the work. Makage for a very night track surfage. A little workage on cornerage...still more workage to do. Will need to practice a start or two next Saturday... Have a great week and we'll see ya on the flip side...

We were going to come out today, and ended up going racing. Probably missed good opportunity to practice BC today.

Well, I don't know if there are too many rules on the Cheater class. Definitely no kids on race bikes, that's silly. Perhaps 35+ on race bikes, all others on crazy pitbikes all modded out.

Bikes that do this:
10603481_10204960242552633_3203368366837347139_n.jpg

Track was sweet yesterday JO. Hope its like that at the battle or do you for see more huge ruts everywhere? I actually think the track is safer like
that but that just might be me. Man and I know you are sick of all the people getting hurt on that center tunnel. I jumped it early then it started throwing me sideways, scared the crap out of me twice so I stopped jumping it. Seemed like it had grooves going up the face and if you caught it right it would kick the rear end around.

I think it really comes down to the moisture level, I would prefer to see it like it was yesterday, some ruts inside, but staying loamier outside. So I'm with ya Randy.

I think that jump is cursed, I don't did feel any side to side on the quad so I think its level, there is no lip at all, no chance of a kicker. I'm lost. Seriously considering building a bridge there, and having no jump.

Reactions: TBO
Yeah, I jumped it once early and was smooth as can be. Came up short once late and my arms couldn't take another hit like that, so I was cool just landing halfway and off...seat time was the goal and corners more so anyway.

Track was so super sweet yesterday. Mixed up well in the morning and loom was awesome. Traction was everywhere. My new MX32 rear tire was digging in. Kinda curious if the loose front end is the MX51 or the rider. I'll bet more so the rider. Actually some Red Budish braking and acceleration bumps in and out of a few corners. Was good times had by most I would figure.

Thanks again for letting me borrow the brake pedal TBO for my last ride. Have to watch out for the big tire next time to make sure it doesn't take me or my pedal off the bike next time. So looking forward to this weekend... :)

Reactions: TBO
Yeah, I jumped it once early and was smooth as can be. Came up short once late and my arms couldn't take another hit like that, so I was cool just landing halfway and off...seat time was the goal and corners more so anyway.

Track was so super sweet yesterday. Mixed up well in the morning and loom was awesome. Traction was everywhere. My new MX32 rear tire was digging in. Kinda curious if the loose front end is the MX51 or the rider. I'll bet more so the rider. Actually some Red Budish braking and acceleration bumps in and out of a few corners. Was good times had by most I would figure.

Thanks again for letting me borrow the brake pedal TBO for my last ride. Have to watch out for the big tire next time to make sure it doesn't take me or my pedal off the bike next time. So looking forward to this weekend... :)
Kids bike was hooking great with 52 on rear, front end issues also for him on the 51. Couple knobbies missing on one side did not help.

Kids bike was hooking great with 52 on rear, front end issues also for him on the 51. Couple knobbies missing on one side did not help.
Yeah, thinking the 52 and 32 cross over well for intermediate stuff, just that each has their specialty on the opposite extremes. My 32 doesn't like hard pack. Not so much in that I cannot get traction, but more so in that it does not like keeping the rubber on the tire vs. the track. Not bad, just not so good. I'll have to deal with the front end issues for now...even with all my knobbies... ;)

Back