Best bike cleaner?

Try using the orginal Mr. Clean, it is cheap and works great (at full strength). CLR on the pipe removes all stains. Just don't leave it on too long.
Pam under the fenders works but try Jig-a-loo. I think it works a little better

I have used Purple Power for years.
I wanted to clean a inboard boat motor one time years ago and a guy told be about Purple Power ,i used it and it worked great
Been using it ever since mixed 50/50 with water.
I wash the bike to get all the heavy stuff off/spray it down and let it set 10 minutes or so and then spray it off
Cleans great,I use it on the tractor and mower and about everything in the garage that gets washed
Never tryed tire foam on the bike but need to try that

I take purple power and pour it in the soap tank in the pressure washer, works good. I just wanna try to keep my plastics looking new.

Wash it with dish soap and dry it with a towel. Then spray wd-40 and let it sit for a few then wipe it off. Still leaves a residue so that dirt in the future comes off easier.

I just used Mean Green full strength and it worked great. 3 32oz spray bottles for $5 from Discount Drug Mart too. I liked it better than simple green full strength. I think I found my new cleaner. Used Simple Green for many years, but it seemed to have changed in the last few years and was less effective.

Ive been a simple green and purple power purchaser for a long time now. Last weekend after malvern I decided to give Shout a try. Ill never be using anything else again. At dollar general its $4 a gallon and cleans everything up really nice. Even adds a nice scent when the bike is inside. Also, Matrix 1.7 cleaning solutions "Pre-Ride" treatment in the blue bottle, eats any two stroke drool instantly. I recommend giving it a try on any drool on rear brake calipers/side panels. Never once have I used it for its intended purpose though, seems like a waste.

The stuff at the Dollar Store called: Awesome.... cheap and good stuff.

Have any of you tried using NeverWet? If you don't know what it is...youtube it.
I think the stuff would be great in a mud race...IF it worked like they claim.

heads up never wet leaves a light blue tint over things.. I kind of forgot about that stuff though. had ideas on all kinds of stuff to do with it.. i think some guys on other forums tried it on their bikes, have to do some googling. also it doesnt last more than a few weeks / months depending on what its used on

i use purple power with a garden sprayer from ACE hardware ($9.99), and WD-40 from spray bottle, can buy a gallon at Harbor Freight

Back