Huntington Bank Battle Week is Here!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
10504975_943013065724124_7172623196177652434_o.jpg

So much to get done, some important updates just FYI.

The gates open at 4:00pm on Friday. You will not be allowed in before that unless you have been volunteering at the Cliff. Yes there are perks to working your arse off for BC.

Saturday Practice will begin at 10:00am, weather pending, I reserve the right to cancel practice Saturday if I feel like it will damage the track for Sunday racing, I will not know that till Saturday morning. If it appears as though we can the track packed back down, then its a go. KTM demos starting at 11am on the C track. 18+, must have proper safety gear to participate in KTM demos. No other riding on the C track is permitted, its reserved for the big orange machine. The trails will be closed too.

Here is the Saturday Order:
1. A/B Bikes
2. C Bike
3. Vet Bike
4. 85/105/150
5. Big Quad
6. 65s
7. 50s
8. Mini Quad

Big track only, 10-12minutes per group. Everyone that comes through the gate buys a weekend wristband for $10, no refunds, even if you come for Saturday practice only. If this is not worth to you I would highly recommend practicing somewhere else. Its Battle week, no time for whiners. You will need a sticker and corresponding wristband for each group. you must sign up at the trailer for Saturday practice.

Saturday Evening:

Moto options Pitbike Ruckus:

Kids Classes (ages 13 and under) - 10″ & 12″
Adult (14+) – 10″, 12″, Big Wheel, 30+ (Open), Women, Cheater Bike (if you have to ask, you’re on one)

$10 per class.

Awards and prizes to follow the racing for the top three.

Downtown Cycles BMX Demo after Pitbike racing.

Pitracer.com Charity Dunk Tank:

All the money raised from the dunk tank will be used for holeshot awards on Sunday for the A classes. $10 to throw 5 balls and help out the A classes.

No motorcycles or Atvs running after 7:00 pm.
Music till 9:00pm, noise curfew at 10:00pm.

Sunday Morning:

Riders Meeting at 7:30

Practice at 8:00

Sunday Practice Order:
1. A/B Bike 1
2. C Bike 1
3. Vet Bike
4. 85/105/150
5. A/B Bike 2 (This will be assigned at sign up)
6. C Bike 2 (This will be assigned at sign up)
7. Big Quad
8. 50s
9. Mini Quad
10. 65s

We will be loading Moto 1 in the gate as soon as we are ready, that is possibly happening as the last practice is finishing up.

We are going to be moving, pay attention.

Riders meeting before practice. That's different. No dunk tank for me, we have football Saturday evening so wont be making the trek to the holiday inn express till after football.

How much is Huntington Bank paying for the title sponsor for Briar Cliff. Is it going to be renamed, Huntington Bank MX Park? All the stadiums get fat checks for naming rights, might as well join them.

Riders meeting before practice. That's different. No dunk tank for me, we have football Saturday evening so wont be making the trek to the holiday inn express till after football.

How much is Huntington Bank paying for the title sponsor for Briar Cliff. Is it going to be renamed, Huntington Bank MX Park? All the stadiums get fat checks for naming rights, might as well join them.

We are a blip on the Huntington radar, but I guess its better to be a blip than nothing at all. Super big thank to Patrick Stepanovsky, he is really the driving force to get corporate to help support our adventures. If anyone is refinancing, or looking to buy, Pat is the guy. He knows more about banking than I know about Briarcliff. Hit him up at Patrick.Stepanovsky@huntington.com .

Saturday:

Saturday Practice Sign Up - 8:00am till practice ends
Moto Options Pitbike Ruckus - 5:00pm-6:00pm, Racing at 6:00 though

Sunday Racing Sign Up: 10-3:00pm 5-7:00pm

Sunday:

Sunday Racing Sign up - 6:00am-8:30am

OMA needs to be the first to use online sign up. Sign up night before up until a certain time. Lady at gate has a list of pre-registered riders and hands them their practice sticker. I always thought someone needed to offer online registration to keep lines short for the ladies.

OMA needs to be the first to use online sign up. Sign up night before up until a certain time. Lady at gate has a list of pre-registered riders and hands them their practice sticker. I always thought someone needed to offer online registration to keep lines short for the ladies.

I think everyone needs to show up Saturday! ha ha

JO: That weekend line-up looks killer. Very smart move to get all that info out before a big race weekend, well done!!

I did not see the official time for the card girl selection committee meeting? (Of course all donating their talents for the dunk tank will be members of said committee, Correct?) I am assuming all finalist have been notified that I do accept bribes.

I did not see the official time for the card girl selection committee meeting? (Of course all donating their talents for the dunk tank will be members of said committee, Correct?) I am assuming all finalist have been notified that I do accept bribes.

I do not have a final list of dunk tank participants, yet. I have been slacking.

Gonna be good. Get there! I plan to show up at some point. ;) Need to get a rear brake pedal...well, guess I don't "need" it. ;)

I'm thinking to need to rent a couple of those sumo suits for the ruckus. The winner of the adult class vs. the winner of the 30+ class in a final moto wearing the Sumo... Just think of the photo op's.

I didn't see the info:

What times do gates close Saturday night and what time do they open Sunday morning?

Good looking schedule. Excited for the weekend! Anyone say how big the pro-purse is? And is this weekend a pro-am as well?

P.s. I think we should bring back the 85 pro race...

;)

Back