Huntington Bank Battle Week is Here!

Will the C track be open again this year? That seemed to help pass the time between sessions. Scoob said he doesn't mind:)

Don't call it a comeback

Capture.JPG

Hey John259,

Get those vet riders that race on your side of the state to come to the battle...at least Sunday. We'd have almost a full gate for 40+...

'Tis definately filling in tonight and I still need a brake pedal. Anyone have one for a KX that they are not using this weekend?

Hardly any rain here today, so far, hopefully we wake up to dry tracks. Looks like practice is a go for tomorrow. Unless the sky falls, even then tracks are sealed pretty good.

Practice sign up begins at 8:00 tomorrow, practice group #1 at 10am, we will be rotating through the groups every 10 minutes to keep it moving.

KTM demos on the C track, no other riding on the C track permitted tomorrow.

No trail riding.

Hey John259,

Get those vet riders that race on your side of the state to come to the battle...at least Sunday. We'd have almost a full gate for 40+...

'Tis definately filling in tonight and I still need a brake pedal. Anyone have one for a KX that they are not using this weekend?

Seriously Scoob? DMC is racing tomorrow. They will all be there for sure. I bet DMC has 20 40+ riders tomorrow. I will be headed to heath tonight though about 9pm when football is done and at BC bright and early. I try to pass the word on the battle series and all, but there will be guys that live in Columbus, that will be at DMC. My Dads a member there, and he and I have been at Malvern and now BC for their last two races.

Lots of space left. Not too many big rigs here. 400 signed yesterday, should be a good day.

'Twas a good day. I'm banged up a little from the overall weekend and more so my 2nd 30+ moto, but I'm good. Fun racing with all. Love chatting moto with moto peeps. Racing them too!! Thanks for all who helped me moto, TBO, Mosher, etc. (for setting the hole shot device), Purdy, the wife, my nephews, etc. Many I left out, but I needs to hit the sack. Besides, I didn't make the podium. ;)

Thanks JO and all that help put this show together. 'Tis good life... :)

Reactions: TBO
Back