Pitracer Dunk Tank

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I had started this in the Vet forum, we need candidates for the dunk tank. Remember this is a charity deal to raise holeshot money for the A classes.

Here was my list of dunk tank contestants:

#1 Dave Smith
#2 Chris Knox
#3 Jarrett Strouble
#4 John Caupp
#5 Georgie Baker

Now it sounds like John250 is out. Suggestions? Keep it clean, this is not a Vet only function.

Any volunteers?

I think you need a tennis player... Nothing better than throwing balls at a guy in tight white shorts and sweat bands. That is the gear they wear right?

How about yourself JO? or the pro riders them selves since it is money for their races. I bet a bunch of kids would love to dunk their fav pro riders then watch them rip the holly and get the money

How about yourself JO? or the pro riders them selves since it is money for their races. I bet a bunch of kids would love to dunk their fav pro riders then watch them rip the holly and get the money

Bingo! My daughter still talks about dunking John Natalie at the quad national.

Looks like I am voluntold and a Vet. Count me in! I didnt do this for CTMX (Your lucky JO!)...this is twice requested...suppose it's time to take one for the team. Although a dunk tank will be relaxing after being in the sun all day. $25 to the first person that dunks JO and $25 to the first person that dunks Jason Rogers for the holeshot. Cold water challenge right!?!?!? Maybe we should call out TowerGal? Dave Smith for sure and we should add a kid. What about Fast Jack and Slow Matt?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 162
Well so far it sounds like we have the following:

Colin Thomas (pending verification)
Tyler Hamrick ??
Jarrett Strouble
Myself (pending the track isn't in desperate need of my skills, oh yes I did add a disclaimer)
Matt Winland

& What about Mr. Knox????? No G-strings please.

Not sure I will be there Saturday. The old lady has to work second shift Saturday night. Unless things change. I will not be there until Sunday morning.
If I am in the tank you can bet on a G-sting and a cut off white t-shirt.

$50 to Wounded Warrior Project if Adam Cambell, Matt Winland and Fast Jack sign up or Zman (your boy is good, your daughter sings, your wife takes care of you; what do you do? ;) Well now is your chance!!!

A booth will be set up over the weekend for support of a greater battle many of us do not know for Wounded Warrior Project. Thank you to those that do.

www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Back