Pitracer Dunk Tank

I (Sierra of A&Y Racing) authorize this!

OK, JO, looks like I'm in if you are! Could we at least draw straws to see which one of us goes first? I would offer a wrestle off to determine starting position but, you know I only have one decent arm right now and your getting old!

On second thought... I nominate the team manager of A&Y Racing for the tank! We need some young blood to step up and carry the torch.

So far we have...

JO
Adam
Me
Fast Matt Winland???

***not for the faint of heart***

I second your motion Adam and would like to take it one step further...I may be considered a A&Y Support Rider, not an official rider. Since A&Y is so passionate about WWP and no takers besides you from the previous post have responded (awaiting official confirmation from Nitrofish (where did you even come up with that name?))...I am giving $25 to hole shot for JO, $25 to Adam and myself for WWP, and an additional $25 to each A&Y Team Member for WWP that participates in the Dunk Tank (getting dunked!)

Hopefully I will be working for free this weekend. Thank you to those who have and will step up!

JO...it's your decision to go as advertised and planned...but what about making the dunk tank just for WWP? I think everyone could understand that...including the Pros.

Also...JO has to go first so he can get back to work. However...Adam...I would gladly beat you like a red-headed step-child, but since you can't...then we can just draw numbers from a hat. Otherwise...it's age before beauty and I still have a couple turns left before 30...not so sure about the beauty part for either one of us! Haha

Bring on the Battle! Brap!

Last edited:
As far as going first, that excuse is all used up. I can track in a mean face or two for JO's allotted time slot.

Back