Check out this vid from Marty Tripes 100cc Works Revenge race.

Damn! I never saw that before on here. Sweet vids though. I think I could take 'ol Doug! Not really.... hahaha! --L*64

You got me sucked into this 100 crap now! I found myself bidding on an RM100 on ebay the other day.....SICKNESS

There is a running and riding 81 MX100 for sale out by me, guys asking 275 for it. I may have to go get it. lol

I've seen one before. Is it white? For that money, ya can't go wrong. Fool around with it for a bit, then resell it for more. --L*64

I've seen one before. Is it white? For that money, ya can't go wrong. Fool around with it for a bit, then resell it for more. --L*64
No, red actually. One dent in the tank from the pics, looks mechanically clean from the pics though also. Said starts easy and rides smooth. lol I think I'll be hitting him up in the am. Lol

But for the price? Is it worth buying to flip? I honestly want a 78 ts185, was my first bike and I'd love another to get into the vintage scene. Lol

Do I remember Ed S. having one of those? Maybe at some campground or something?? I could be imagining it though too. --L*64

I don't think it would race in the same class as a YZ100? I think it would go with the old Hodaka type of bikes. Probably the same engine as a newer RT100? --L*64

Ya. The classes seem fairly confusing to me too. One I get my one hunnert dialed-- I'm just gonna sign up for whatever classes it's allowed in, and go from there. --L*64

I think I'm gonna look for something bigger, 175cc+. I'm gonna have to do some research so I can figure out what bikes will fit in the most classes, I don't wanna build a bike for just one class.

Back