Big Game Pro Day Sept. 7th

handracing

PR Founding Father
Just two weeks away!!! A nice preview for those who came out this weekend for practice. Great pictures on Mxfreakspix- Facebook page. Thanks to Rich and CHILLS for coming out to photograph the day. More info to follow! Thanks!

BG Pro Day Flyer.jpg
David Big Game.jpg
Michael BG.jpg
Jeremy BG.jpg

We are gearing up for our Pro Day race this Sunday Sept. 7th!!! The Pro Class will be open to all 250/450 Bikes. Feel free to contact us if you any questions about the upcoming race. All other classes will be running!! This will also be a Wiseco Piston Cup Series event. A big thank you to Wiseco for sponsoring the event and to Bars Racing for the flyer!!! Hope to see you there :D

BIG_GAME_ProDay_2-8x10[1].jpg

Gail,
Are you allowing people to camp on Saturday? If so what are the times that the gates will be open and what time are they closing? Thanks

There is a Burner run at Big Game on Sat.morning. So our riders don't get charged for that event we will open the gates for Mx racers from 6-9pm. If u are not able to make it in during that window plan on arriving Sunday morning. Gates will open at 6:30 am
Thanks!!

The lower track is fairly large as well. Don't shy away because you think you quad guys are going to get a second-hand track. You aren't, both tracks are excellent.

Sounds like my buddies in Pittsburg are skipping PAMX races on Saturday and Sunday in my area. I may just be out, since the senior guys said they thought your track rocks.

That it did at your first event.

May skip the second race on Sunday and come out your way again since they won't be any old dudes to race my way.

The lower track is fairly large as well. Don't shy away because you think you quad guys are going to get a second-hand track. You aren't, both tracks are excellent.

I'll 2nd that! Ran it at the Triathlon, and the quad track is excellent! They ran both at the same time too, so the entire MX program went pretty fast.

I can't make it but wanted to ask because I'm probably not the only who sees Hand Racing, and thinks "bikes only". Dave, you should probably mention quads in his announcements for those who might make the same assumption.

Sounds like my buddies in Pittsburg are skipping PAMX races on Saturday and Sunday in my area. I may just be out, since the senior guys said they thought your track rocks.

That it did at your first event.

May skip the second race on Sunday and come out your way again since they won't be any old dudes to race my way.
If you want to race 3 classes and be done early you better not miss this one.

so what's the chance that you can run peewee bikes on the upper track or even the 50sr. the lower track is a great track...if your running a quad, but for the little guys the track beats the bikes up. the mud is thick, the quads build up walls in the turns and makes it slick. and when it rains the night before like it's going to this weekend its get pretty bad. hell the track has more difficult obstacle's then the upper. plus the upper track flows more smother for them.

The pee wees and quads run on the lower track. I am sure some of the senior minis could handle the upper track but in order for our program to run smoothly, that is how it will be for this race. Rain coming in Fri. eve., if we have to adjust the track for the pee wees we will!!! Forecast for Sat. eve/Sunday looking great!!! :D

Same forecast for their last race and open practice days. An the track was perfect both days.

I missed the open practice. But won't miss this one.

Back