Boner63

PR Member
Sept. 21,2014
Oct.5,2014
Oct.26,2014
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so nice to see New Vienna getting back to racing. I've always said this track has the potential to take over motocross in Southern Ohio. I would love to see OMA bring them in to the fold someday.

Boner, do you know who did the flyer? It's pretty sick.

It's so nice to see New Vienna getting back to racing. I've always said this track has the potential to take over motocross in Southern Ohio. I would love to see OMA bring them in to the fold someday.

Boner, do you know who did the flyer? It's pretty sick.
I designed the flyer and promoting the races. Thank you.

I hope they get a good turnout. In case you haven't been to New Vienna in a while they used to run D-11 races up on the hill track. Mike has combined the lower two tracks in to one big and fast beauty. Their return to racing brings hope to southern Ohio MX. Lots of entertainment planned so go check it out.

I am glad to hear they had a good turnout. 200+ riders, right John? Weather was nice too, maybe too windy causing water to disappear from the dirt.

How long did the program run? 5PM, 7PM? At any rate, FINE job for the first go-around. Welcome back.

We had to leave to make another commitment by 3pm. Having finished the first set of moto's at 1:38. I was sure we would get to moto 7 by the 3 pm deadline... Finally we loaded up and pulled out at 2:55 and the tractor was STILL one the track.
Needless to say we missed the second moto's.
Being the first race you get a pass on most issues, but a 90 min intermission CAN NOT happen. You don't have to chisel the whole track banner to banner. Hit the main line and get back to racing.
And please, remove the fake Acerbis yellow plastic skewers from around the track before someone gets killed.

Yes it was a long intermission. I give him thumps up for making it better for the second set of motos. I stuck around and it was better for sure.

Back