End of the RV era.. And what about JS7

For once, I totally agree with you.

Hershey RV won't be cleaning any clocks in Europe without first going through a hardened apprenticeship. He isn't going to instantly be a journeyman in the GPs....

He might not win every race but remember besides 1 moto (where he crashed and still came back to 2nd), Rv has dominated the euros every year he raced the mxdn...

He cleaned house on his 250F every moto at Budds Creek, there was a group of there that witnessed it!

He cleaned house on his 250F every moto at Budds Creek, there was a group of there that witnessed it!

Yes, idiot, on AMERICAN soil. On an AMERICAN track (which he's raced his entire life from amatuer to pro)

He isn't going over to Europe and cleaning house. Tracks are different, racing is different........it's different.

Poto will kill EVERYONE. It will be more like a leisurely stroll through the park. A walk sound like more work then it will take.
Hey, it worked. We are talking about the GP series. before this big rumor, we only watched or cared about the GP's because it was racing.

We shall see Baker, he will start off a little slow then by mid season they wont see his back fender after the first lap.

Except the deep sand. He will have his hands full.

Of course this is IF he even goes there to race.

Did you watch any GP races? Cairoli is the King of the squids.... He didnt even OWN them he just places consistently. They look pathetically slow compared to our guys on normal soil. I will give you that deep sand tracks it will be a different story because RV isnt a sand rider compared to 222

You think that because you're so american motocross ethnocentric. You actually believe they look like squids. Those tracks are vicious. I'd imagine RV would look like a squid on some of them....

Did you watch any GP races? Cairoli is the King of the squids.... He didnt even OWN them he just places consistently.

You didn't check did you?

He won 15 of 32 motos this year, was on the podium all but 5 motos and never finished worse than
6th this year. Yea, sure, that's placing consistently.

I've seen him a number of times and he is plenty as dominant as Vilepotato, though over there.
I'm hoping the rumors are true. Should be good.

By the way, the MXoN at Budd's where Vilepotato won everything was the day I started
to believe that he (RV) could rewrite the record books. He was awesome. I was standing
at the bottom of the ski jump for a moto and he was jumping past me. In-freakin-credible.

What is odd is that he not with aldon baker anymore either. If you were preparing for a new challenge wouldn't u still want the guy who changed ur game physically and mentally ? Or did aldon drop him to focus on yungblood like AC and roczen.

Back