MXON

trent56mx

PR Addict
On CBS sports network Sunday at 1, 3 hours.

Track is sand but looks more Southwick than that deep one (lommel) a few years back.

2012 MXGP of Latvia - FULL MX1 Race 1 - Motocross:

I usually look forward to this race but for some reason it's not there this year... Hope we get some redemption for last year... Definitely feeling like the euro riders have picked up the pace. More excited to see how old RV will fare next year

This would be 5 pages already if Villopoto, Stewart and Roczen were racing. Guess there isn't much to argue about this year haha.

Racer X Films: Euro Trip, Part IV: Track Preview:

Although the euro riders are mostly familiar with these tracks already I'm telling you times have changed... RV hopefully realises this won't be a cake walk for the championship.. Another awesome tomac ride although meaningless as it wouldn't have mattered... Maybe supercross hurting our mx riders a little?

Feel bad for j-mart but think this race was even over his head regardless... Not sure why dunge had nothing left in the last moto very uncharacteristic

I was surprised that the americans couldn't get a start to save their life, however not surprised that Dungey rode fairly passive. Dissapointed we couldn't get a moto win. Proud of ET for his 2nd moto charge. This year definately smelled like French Toast...maybe French fries?...

And they did it without Musquin and Pourcel too.......

I said from the beginning of MXON talk, Martin was a bad choice because he is a rookie and the pressure would be too much. Dungey did just like I thought he would too.

It seems to me, and maybe Im seeing it wrong, that patriotism and the pride of serving the USA at MXON has diminished. The hype isnt there like it used to be. And Im not just talking the last couple years. Wasnt it a while back when some of our top guys didnt even want to go? Didnt RC or JS turn down an invitation? It seems to me that the MXON is more like a race to do after the nationals than it is a race to show the world how great we are in MX.

Martin was a great choice. He dominated all year and deserve the shot. Unfortunately on Saturday during qualifying, he went down hard and broke a couple of toes according to RacerX. In the first Moto on Sunday, Jeremy was the fourth best 250 rider. Talk about gutting it out.

It's also been reported that Ryan Dungy had some mechanical issues with his KTM during his second Moto. From what I have heard it was stuck in second gear.

The real question is, what was up with Eli Tomac during the first Moto. Wish he would've rode the first Moto like he did the second Moto. He was killing it in the second Moto.

USA still ended up third. Pretty respectful for all the bad luck they had.

And please return the name back to the MXdN.

The USA guys have been racing almost every weekend since the first week in January. After the mx nationals are done, I believe they go into a mini recovery mode. And the euros cannot WAIT for the tired Americans to come over so they can whoop on them. Also, the big time $$$$ races start here for the Americans in January. I don't believe that the Americans put it all on the line for this race. Their sites are set for the beginning of the SX season and don't want to get hurt at the MXDN. Not sure what could swing the momentum back to the USA's side. But I'm sick of us losing that race.

Back