Matt Miller Tribute Ride 10-11-14

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
10614162_10152291291615940_4657531231913031804_n.jpg

BC will be open for normal practice this Saturday, 10-11-14, all tracks open and prepped, trails open.......just like every other day......EXCEPT, we are dedicating the day to the memory of Matt Miller, who lost his life over a month ago. Shawn Rife has been collecting donations and items for a silent auction that will be held sometime mid-day at the track. All donations and money raised will go to the miller family. More importantly, Matt loved riding, and now he cant turn laps. Everyone should turn at least one lap for him. If the weather holds, and I can prep like I want, the track will be meticulously good for Matt, I guarantee it.

Oh and we might be open Sunday, its scheduled, but looks shaky.

Rupert Pellett is doing 548 laps for matt.....you heard it here first, but don't ask about his accounting methods.....

Whoa I before E, except after C and everything. Run tell that hause, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, bornhorst is raping everybody on a CR250......

I can see the Kubota roof over by the C track....that must have been late 2011?? Or possibly early 2012, before July anyway.

Looking good. Similar to last weekend, but different in how mother laid the water down uneven this week. Should be a good tribute ride day for all IMO...

Good day today, Matt smiled down upon us. Lots of good riders.....a little sketchy to have that many on the track together, but no major injuries. Thankfully. Good track today, even jlaw stopped by to ride, pretty cool deal there.

Couldn't make it today but what an amazing day yesterday! God Speed Matt Miller! I didn't know Matt, but I knew the number on his bike. The kid had skills. God bless his friends and family. That was a great ride yesterday! I'm glad I got to be a part of the tribute lap for him.

Reactions: TBO
Back