Matt Miller Tribute Ride 10-11-14

Couldn't make it today but what an amazing day yesterday! God Speed Matt Miller! I didn't know Matt, but I knew the number on his bike. The kid had skills. God bless his friends and family. That was a great ride yesterday! I'm glad I got to be a part of the tribute lap for him.
Make sure you bring that dirt back you samplred Hause... ;) Was a good day yeaterday. I left the track aroung 10:45pm or so and they were still going stong with Karioke... Not thinkiing any of them are going to quit their day job though... ;) I saw Rupe Doggie Dogg got the tire changed OK. It was all fun and games until someone had to kick the valve stem... hahahahaha

Was great to see the support. I hade to leave around noon today, but in the two mini motos I rode, feeling good nonetheless, it was vary BC Vintagish.. See you all in a couple weeks...well, for those hitting the Chilitown Halloweenie, I hope to see you there...

Couldn't make it today but what an amazing day yesterday! God Speed Matt Miller! I didn't know Matt, but I knew the number on his bike. The kid had skills. God bless his friends and family. That was a great ride yesterday! I'm glad I got to be a part of the tribute lap for him.
Tribute Lap is a really cool deal. Glad to see the love for Matt Miller.

Do you remember that tribute lap for Tanner Stine? It was a sight to behold...let alone be apart of.

Back