Do you have a favorite Promoter? Past or present?

Who promoted the toys for tots turkey run in the 90s? That was a pretty sick event that I recall having a ton of people show up....
Somehow Big Valley comes to mind, I remember crossing a bridge to get into the track, but promoted by Salem Motorcycle Club with Salvation Army...that's prolly not completely accurate

Don King. Cuz I like his hair.
487d5991def3b509db69c87550c8ffd2.jpg

Bob Grewell from broken spokes. Always gave us a great place to ride and race.Inspired me to start my track. Miss that place. Had a lot of good times there.
I agree I rode at spokes a lot back in late 90's and early 2000's. I miss that place to. I remember riding there sometimes 2 or 3 times a week.

I don't remember the year but seems like I was driving to spokes every Friday night. Would have been 97-99. As BJ said definitely lots of good times down there.

Jason,
Amy and I had a conversation one day about how loyal you were to Spokes.. It didn't matter how big the turnout - You were a loyal customer! Amy has never forgotten that.. It really matters to promoters... They do notice!

Well well... NICK VOLK? Where have you been? You are a blast from Spokes days as well!!

George Singler - One of a kind, been around forever, and did things HIS way.

Wayne Phillips - Answered the phone when I made that fateful call in 1998, and said the words "Sure, you can race it! We don't have a 3 wheeler class but if you bring it, we'll find a class to put you in." The long term consequences to that answer are still being realized.

Spokes and Beans road ! Bob and the whole family were great! I loved the atmosphere there and have a ton of great memories there thanks Bob. And Bj you always did a great job and even if you didn't do much to the track it didn't really matter the track was so much fun to ride.

Back