GP Racing

The GP at TV Land has been rescheduled for Sunday October 26th.
It's mostly moto with some easier moto and a grass track, small rock sections, a couple easy logs a fifth gear straight away and a small technical section. A little woods to loop it all together. No bark busters necessary!
I have, what I feel, is a pretty fun setup for what I have to work with. You guys should really try to make it this time if the weather doesn't ruin it again. Ha

The GP at TV Land has been rescheduled for Sunday October 26th.
It's mostly moto with some easier moto and a grass track, small rock sections, a couple easy logs a fifth gear straight away and a small technical section. A little woods to loop it all together. No bark busters necessary!
I have, what I feel, is a pretty fun setup for what I have to work with. You guys should really try to make it this time if the weather doesn't ruin it again. Ha
Is a CRA membership required for the GP?

Speaking of GP's this weekend...

438550.png

I'm in for something this weekenday on the gp front. The 26th though I will be at Area51 for the Halloween race with my kids.

It is a possibility at this point. I have a saturday sorta commitment and Day181 is trying to get me to uncommit it. If I do he better show up in Athens too!

I might hit the GP Saturday. 3 hours is a good drive but might be worth it at this point in the year.

It is a possibility at this point. I have a saturday sorta commitment and Day181 is trying to get me to uncommit it. If I do he better show up in Athens too!
Why not both of you skip whatever and go to Chilitown? BC is going to have a GP next year so that will make up for it.... ;)

Back