YZ450F's for under $5K?

rsim141

PR Member
05a7ef99-d98b-4481-af7c-2d563eef3219.jpg
YZ Specials on Saturday
October 25 @ Honda East
Any time, is a good time to get out on your dirt bike, but Saturday is the best time to buy a NEW Yamaha YZ dirt bike. Special pricing on all YZ dirt bikes, including the YZ450F for just $4,999!

Just got this email from Honda East Toledo - has to be old stock right?

Has anyone bought from these guys? Any opinions?

Last edited:
05a7ef99-d98b-4481-af7c-2d563eef3219.jpg
YZ Specials on Saturday
October 25 @ Honda East
Any time, is a good time to get out on your dirt bike, but Saturday is the best time to buy a NEW Yamaha YZ dirt bike. Special pricing on all YZ dirt bikes, including the YZ450F for just $4,999!

Just got this email from Honda East Toledo - has to be old stock right?

Has anyone bought from these guys? Any opinions?
I am guessing as the bike in the pic is a '13??

Call them up and ask. I bought my RMZ from them. Good people and a nice place. You can talk them into lots of free little extras. Also I got them to let me have a shopping spree that day in the parts/accs dept at 10% over cost.

Call them up and ask. I bought my RMZ from them. Good people and a nice place. You can talk them into lots of free little extras. Also I got them to let me have a shopping spree that day in the parts/accs dept at 10% over cost.

So they showed you their invoice cost on parts/acc's? Interesting.

Of course not. But since I bought the same motor oil ... air filter oil ... SC-1 that I buy already I knew the price was much lower than I normally pay. And I had a deal at that time that we 20% off at my local shop. So as far as verifying it was exactly 10% over cost no I'm not certain but it was much cheaper than I was paying. I also bought extra Suzuki levers and a few air filters. The prices were cheaper than their Web site listed them....much cheaper. So I would assume that the salesperson behind the parts counter did what the bike salesman told him when we were standing at the counter.

Geez.....not very trusting are we?

Of course not. But since I bought the same motor oil ... air filter oil ... SC-1 that I buy already I knew the price was much lower than I normally pay. And I had a deal at that time that we 20% off at my local shop. So as far as verifying it was exactly 10% over cost no I'm not certain but it was much cheaper than I was paying. I also bought extra Suzuki levers and a few air filters. The prices were cheaper than their Web site listed them....much cheaper. So I would assume that the salesperson behind the parts counter did what the bike salesman told him when we were standing at the counter.

Geez.....not very trusting are we?

No. Not really. But you apparently are!!

I have lots of stuff to sell you under "cost" if you are looking for more "deals"!.....

It's an 11-13. Definetly not a 14.
From what I was told from my yamaha shop, Yamaha has 13's still in the crate at the factory that need to be sold.......so you can pick up a new steed for pretty cheap.

I hated my 13 yz 450f, but it was a great bike......I just can't hang onto a 450. The suspension was phenomenal....probably shouldn't of sold it but....I'm a 2 stoke guy.

But for $5,000, and if you're a 4 stroke person you really can't go wrong. The 13 yamahas are very fast and the suspension rocks.

From what I was told from my yamaha shop, Yamaha has 13's still in the crate at the factory that need to be sold.......so you can pick up a new steed for pretty cheap.

I hated my 13 yz 450f, but it was a great bike......I just can't hang onto a 450. The suspension was phenomenal....probably shouldn't of sold it but....I'm a 2 stoke guy.

But for $5,000, and if you're a 4 stroke person you really can't go wrong. The 13 yamahas are very fast and the suspension rocks.
I love the bike

was that w/ tax or no?

I spoke with 131 yesterday at BC. "$6290 was the price he paid walking out the door" but it did not include sales tax and he said he said he is supposed to get the $500 rebate which would make it one fantastic deal.

I've seen one on ebay for $6195 at a dealer way down in WVa and heard Honda East in Toledo has them for $6295 + tax.

I paid 7900 up at Bright Powersports in Lincoln Park back in July, and got $1000 on a Yamaha prepaid Visa card too.

Back