YZ450F's for under $5K?

thats why i asked. i never title them if i buy out of state. usually dont have a problem selling them that way either as I have the original MCO / bill of sale from dealer and such.

Talked to Bentleys as they have real good deals usually, but they are out of the $500 blu cru deals (i guess dealers only get so many of them)...

so not sure if im going to look out of state or just bite the bullet and get soemthing from toledo. they have the best deals in Ohio IMO, have always made it easy to buy from them.

Hardings can deal too. They got a ton of inventory. Bought a rocket from that place for way under msrp out the door.

Hardings can deal too. They got a ton of inventory. Bought a rocket from that place for way under msrp out the door.

i personally do not like Shardings, but if they had the best deal i would only talk to Steve Kaiser, Bought a rocket there once. Took it home noticed it had a welded subframe. Was upset and tried to talk to Steve, he was off. So another salesman came out to talk and look at it. Then a "manager" walked out and told me he hopes i learned from my $6,000 mistake and there was nothing they were going to do about it because it was sold as is. Then slammed my van door grabbed the other salesman by arm because he was also in shock of what the "manager" had just said and walked inside. Needless to say after i contacted the owner and told him what had happened, i got a brand new subframe and free sevice on the bike and he had the parts overnighted for me. But i have also had problems with the parts guys treating me like i didnt knwo what i was talking about and i have grown up around bikes my whole life and also am a trained technician for all 4 manufactures. So i avoid "Shark Honda" as much as i can unless it is a emergency and they happen to have my part, usually dont have anything you need though.

I too will only deal with Steve kaiser.. heard of some unsolved issues with other salesman..

How else does he buy all those toys, cars and jeeps? 0% for the rest of his life, lol.

And I can see why Millers doesn't want to take cards. The credit card company will hack them for 2% on every dollar.

[QUOTE="TwentyThreeMX, i never title them if i buy out of state

Probably not a good habit.[/QUOTE]

Never had a problem and if I ever need the title I simple take my MCO and bill of sale and go get the title. I have purchased many bikes without titles (always do my homework first though, not buying stolen crap. i just know many people do the same)

How else does he buy all those toys, cars and jeeps? 0% for the rest of his life, lol.

And I can see why Millers doesn't want to take cards. The credit card company will hack them for 2% on every dollar.

Some dealers will take them, but charge 3% fee. Which I'd get back in my cash back, but having the option of dragging out paying for it all for a few months instead of all at once.

Enlighten us to ur zero percent credit card... I could use one too

Plenty of offers out there. I recently got one strictly for the purpose of getting $200 in travel credit. 0% for 12 months and if you spent $1200 in the first 3 months you got a $200 travel credit on your statement... Paid for my rental car for my 7 days in vegas.

I'm not a fan of credit cards, I dont put anything on a credit card that I cant pay off. I pay on them literally daily as I charge on them I just use them for the points. Cashed in $175 in gift cards and $100 cash back the other day. I've never paid interest on a credit card and i dont plan to ever start, but if they are giving me free s**t for money I was going to spend anyways, I'll take it!!!!!

I bought about 400k worth of material on my capital one card with 2 points for every dollar. That's 800000 points. 100 points is 1 dollar in travel expenses. So I have 8k to spend. Hawaii here I come! ..... with almost 6k left to spend!

I bought about 400k worth of material on my capital one card with 2 points for every dollar. That's 800000 points. 100 points is 1 dollar in travel expenses. So I have 8k to spend. Hawaii here I come! ..... with almost 6k left to spend!

That's pretty sweet hershey! Aloha.

Since this turned into a CC/Points thread, I travel via airlines a ton for work and accumulated enough points on my Amex (also through hotels, car rentals, entertainment, etc.) to fly my family of four to Europe for 2 weeks this summer. Paid for my rental beast as well. (My apologies to Avis and their Nissan and also the fine folks travelling the German Autobahn in June)

I buy all my airline and other personal and business expenses with my Amex so I get those points plus on top I get a 25% premium on every mile on 3 different airlines due to having Gold/Elite Status.

All the travel sucks, but it is part of the job. At least I get to use the perks for personal stuff though!

Airline mile cards rule. This is the first year Ive done it. Im trying to pay for ALL of my business expenses on it. Driving my office manager crazy but I gave her and her husband a week stay at an all inclusive in Punta Cana too. If you have to use credit cards at least take advantage when you can!

Oh I could have but it wasnt worth spending 600+ miles each for watching one race! That much would get me to the Caribbean!

Back