Rocky Mountain cards

jrminiquad

PR Addict
I know it has been posted before that it usually takes about three weeks after you race to get your Rocky Mountain gift cards. I believe we still have three coming and the last time we raced was just over a month ago. Has anyone else experienced a delay or missing some cards?

We have had a lot of races in the past couple of months! Be patient, they are coming!!!!!

I know it has been posted before that it usually takes about three weeks after you race to get your Rocky Mountain gift cards. I believe we still have three coming and the last time we raced was just over a month ago. Has anyone else experienced a delay or missing some cards?
I have an absurd amount of bucks that we are awaiting for also, I am patient for now. They will come.

Yeah I have the last 5 moto rev rounds worth waitin for me. Usually I see them come in waves all at once so it's just a matter of being patient.
Hopefully this program returns for next year cause it rules!

The last ones distributed were for August races / All of September should be this week or next / October to follow by the end of November - I appreciate everyone's patience - Remember we are very fortunate to have the RM Sponsorship!

werGal, post: 585961, member: 7780"]We have had a lot of races in the past couple of months! Be patient, they are coming!!!!![/QUOTE]
I'm really gonna sound stupid here. . What are the Rocky Mountain cards? I've been racing all year and have no clue.

werGal, post: 585961, member: 7780"]We have had a lot of races in the past couple of months! Be patient, they are coming!!!!!
I'm really gonna sound stupid here. . What are the Rocky Mountain cards? I've been racing all year and have no clue.[/QUOTE]

I spit my Gatorade all over the place......are you serious, Clark?

I think I've raced 11 Moto Rev series events and have only ever seen two or three of the cards, and those were months ago. I don't complain, because they're gravy as far as I'm concerned. Sure would be nice to buy offseason replacement parts with, though.

I'm sure you will have them by thanksgiving. At least you got some from rounds before August.....poor hause hasn't got any yet!

Seriously going to hunt down Hause's mailman & whip his a$$!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks for such a great supporter.. I will do what I can....I am calling the post office!!!!!!!!!

He used them, he is just trying to get more. I would laugh though if he threw them out thinking they were junk mail, lol.

I'd be willing to bet you threw them out! They look like junk mail. I threw the first one I got last year from a CRA race out. The next one I opened and realized what it was!

I just noticed my mail person had a Fox racing sticker in the back window, sporting a flat billed Monster hat (sideways of course) and a bumper sticker that read: I brake for Connies and one eared Donkeys?

Thanks Hause ive been talking all yours since u hit me at Chillitown back on July 20th when my bike grenaded :p jk man

I just noticed my mail person had a Fox racing sticker in the back window, sporting a flat billed Monster hat (sideways of course) and a bumper sticker that read: I brake for Connies and one eared Donkeys?

Stop it! lol You are soooo funny!! Some waste management engineer at Stark County Recycling has started his own MX business... "Hmmmm, what's in these flat little cardboard envelopes.."

Back