Rocky Mountain cards

Just saying I've raced ever moto rev race with the exception of this past weekend and I only have 8 cards...

Actually you also missed Round 1 and 14, so that would give you a total of 12 rounds. You have 8 and there are 4 Moto Rev races unaccounted for yet, as I said in the above post, to be delivered within the next month.

I am just keeping the calm.. I don't want anyone to think I am hoarding their Rocky Mountain Bucks. After all, it's not like I can trade them for wine or margaritas!

I got one. How about Chillitown Faircross? C'mon Conster.

Uh Oh Fishy... You lost one... I have that it was processed and sent by Rocky Mountain the last week of August - I only had Jack in that file, not you. Maybe If you look at your cards, you might have looked over it and not recognized it.. It is the Ross County Fair race, not labeled as Chillitown.

REMEMBER.. I can only get the file sent to them, whatever blackhole-vortex it falls into after that, I can't explain... Sorry! If you have questions, email me and I will get back with you as soon as I can. Send me an email at connie@omxa.net

Darn it, I thought I had ya. I'd say it got lost in the mail, no biggie! Love the program, one of the reasons why I suit up every now and again.

Youd think theyd give out coupon codes instead of mailing a card.
That would be cool in some ways that they send it in your email... Good program. I didn't recieve all the ones I once wanted to way back earlier in the season before it was later and had past though...

Oh yeah, heard the Akron/Canton area snail mail is first in the country at being the worst...

Bummer Scoob and Nitro! You just have to let me know about those things early.. Happy to help if I can!

I would LOVE to see them given at signup! Oh how easier things would be!! It is a super great program!

Bummer Scoob and Nitro! You just have to let me know about those things early.. Happy to help if I can!

I would LOVE to see them given at signup! Oh how easier things would be!! It is a super great program!
No worries, what my jibber habber was saying in so many words is that I didn't race all the races I planned to this year, thus was not able to collect on the RM goods like I had hoped. I got all the ones I was entitled to! :)

Thanks!!

No worries, what my jibber habber was saying in so many words is that I didn't race all the races I planned to this year, thus was not able to collect on the RM goods like I had hoped. I got all the ones I was entitled to! :)

Thanks!!
Hey Scoob, what about when you play a Tennis match? Do you get a Wilson gift card or somthing, or maybe some balls? Lol. Sorry, I just thought of you today when I drove past a court full of old folk in a pick up game. Musta been the vet class.

Hey Scoob, what about when you play a Tennis match? Do you get a Wilson gift card or somthing, or maybe some balls? Lol. Sorry, I just thought of you today when I drove past a court full of old folk in a pick up game. Musta been the vet class.
LOL.

No, I get free balls right a sign up. And yes, Vet class. Pretty much one class, 25+. Makes the players meeting and practice short so we get right into our sets. I'm packed up and home in 2 hours...

Post Office in Tremont City north of Springfield burnt down last night......heard all RMB out of Kentucky go through that post office. Your all screwed.

Back