It's Here. 2015 AMA LLAQ

That AMA Battle Series proof these tracks can and do know how to hold big races...

And KY's Daniel Boone back on the schedule....a big race finally back in my Bluegrass State...all I can say is "AMA Alex in da' house.....". I know he doesn't make these decisions but I know he has been working hard to keep something happening here at his "real" home. Boone is stoked!!!

Other things in video I think are interesting...two moto regional format for 2015.....and new "Midwest" region out west...

Sorry but that just sounds as dumb as it is...the Midwest in CA??? What do I know, I only have a geography degree and am in the land planning business. You don't have to research much to see how silly that is:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=midwest&qpvt=midwest&FORM=IGRE

Come on MX Sports, fix that....that's like calling KY, the buckeye state.

How about, North-west, Pacific-west and South-west....or how about rainy-west, homegrown-west and silicon-west.

Need more, holler...

I think I have 3-4 more years of running bigger races before I'm ready to attempt throwing my hat in for any type of regional. We have a long way to go. Thanks to everyone involved with the revamp of Ohio Mx. We are heading in an awesome direction, I'm very lucky and proud to be apart of this chapter. Thanks to Mx Sports for trusting us to handle these races.

That is great news and very exciting.

Now if we can figure out what happened to Ohio's only National last year to this year? Yeah, it was 4 wheeled, but a National is a National just the same.

That is great news and very exciting.

Now if we can figure out what happened to Ohio's only National last year to this year? Yeah, it was 4 wheeled, but a National is a National just the same.

Not trying to muddy waters here with 4 wheeled talk, but the long and short of it is that mx sports was planning to run ironman in 2015 regardless. They said that there is a chance of us switching with that round and getting it in 2016. We basically need to build relations there and earn there trust.

Congratulations you guys. I know there are many involved but you both have certainly taken leadership roles in this community. I'll be there trying to squeek my way in to RedBud. Looks like a return to Spring Creek through Lincoln Trail is a must too.

Yeah what's up with 2 moto Regionals? That's BS.
Don't worry it will still be 60 bucks a class too.

And now with a new Region out west, they will be taking less from each class to go to the National.

Cool to see an AQ at Malvern!

Last edited:
Very cool. BC on my birthday!
Congrats to both Jason & Jeremy!

Red Bud & Spring Creek.....sweet!
Yeah, the two moto format will sure change things.

i dont understand the reason for 2 moto format. we have always been done early enough on sunday to drive home for work monday. usually under a 9 hour drive but i do realize people have to drive further than that

Back