Rider motorcycle insurance?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
anyine hear anything good or bad about this company? They are smaller.. Started in nj and only cover a few states but have good rates for motorcycle insurance. Can't find much online as far as reviews. Saw good feedback but nothing in regards to the claim process and that's obviously most important. Allstate has good rates for my home and auto but they aren't cutting it for the bikes I want to add to the policy.

Seems like everyone sucks for motorcycles except progressive. Hassle in a nutshell for claims but they'll eventually pay out.

Yes for 2 bikes with allstate mine is also 180 a year, thats what im paying now, but i want to add 3 more bikes to the policy and they want 90 each.. not happening.. progressive 265 rider 220...

I had Rider for a couple years, never made a claim. Got another bike and Progressive was cheaper, so I switched.

And the pipes....accessory coverage is a must especially if the thieves decide they want all your gear thats packed in that gear bag ready to go. And extra tires....wheels.....etc. Just get the increased accessory coverage to cover all that crap. That's the only thing that made my claim relatively close to the cost of a new bike. Otherwise I'd a been screwed at $1800 because the 250 was an 08.

I think it adds less than 4-6 dollars on your plan for every tier you go up, up to $10,000. Included is up to $3,000. I had $4,000 in coverage. Should of bought more. There was still stuff I was maxed out at with the suspension work I had done to that bike.

I have Erie Insurance & it cost me around $75 a year for fire & theft for my 2014 KTM 350SXF...

Reactions: TBO
And the pipes....accessory coverage is a must especially if the thieves decide they want all your gear thats packed in that gear bag ready to go. And extra tires....wheels.....etc. Just get the increased accessory coverage to cover all that crap. That's the only thing that made my claim relatively close to the cost of a new bike. Otherwise I'd a been screwed at $1800 because the 250 was an 08.

I think it adds less than 4-6 dollars on your plan for every tier you go up, up to $10,000. Included is up to $3,000. I had $4,000 in coverage. Should of bought more. There was still stuff I was maxed out at with the suspension work I had done to that bike.
I'd think you could probably get homeowners to cover any items other than the vehicle if stolen out of your home. IDK

I have progressive, came with 3k of accessory coverage but looks like you need to provide receipts to prove purchase.

If you have good credit, and a good driving record, you should check with Cincinnati insurance. They are a preferred company, so they do not take everyone. If you call my agent, she will work with the carrier to get them to add the bikes for fire and theft only (cheap)......if you bundle the cars, bikes, house etc you get better rates.

My insurance through progressive went down when I added my 2 bikes. I even questioned it and they said because I have alot of things with them. That and Ive never had a claim.

If you have good credit, and a good driving record, you should check with Cincinnati insurance. They are a preferred company, so they do not take everyone. If you call my agent, she will work with the carrier to get them to add the bikes for fire and theft only (cheap)......if you bundle the cars, bikes, house etc you get better rates.

Fire and theft.. And liability ??? Or no liability and just fire and theft?

I went with rider.. $235 for $250 deductables on a 15 yz250f.. 06 yz125.. 09 ttr110 03 ttr125 and a 03 victory vegas.

I was gonna do progressive because they include $3k of accessories and rider does not but for rates to be even comparable I would have had much higher deductables and I figured the $ lost from a high deductable would cancel out the aftermarket stuff.

Also problem with progressive is that u can only have 4 on a policy so adding a 5th is a new policy which has a $75 minimum. Stupid considering if it was added to the other it would raise by like $10. That's the only reason they are higher for me. So your paying the un-needed liability on 2 policies.. So stupid they make u pay liability on a dirt bike!

That's cheap as hell if it includes your Victory. I have theft and fire only on the dirt bikes. No liability. My agent gets involved with the carrier to get it done.

I pay something like $350 a year on my Harley too.

Back