Rider motorcycle insurance?

Yep victory included, hell I was only paying $90 a year for my victory on allstate.. you guys need to do some shopping around lol.

And anybody that says allstate sucks or whatever, I can say they were great with my car accident. Everything went fast and smooth with the claim. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for anything. I have my homes/auto through them still.

Only problem w/ them was that they were $90 a piece for the bike policies no matter how many I added.

Progressive was pretty comparable for all of them. I would check allstate/progressive/rider (but remember rider doesnt have accessory coverage on the dirt bikes)

I just called progressive and they somehow figured out how to insure my bikes 6 months past this coming January and give me $60 back.
But my victory is still $170 a year. Dropped $100 though just by calling and asking ??? They just get you to pay whatever they think you're willing to pay I think.

Now do you have full coverage or just liability on the victory Stacy?

liability and comp. If i wreck it, thats my fault and Ill fix it..if i wreck it i also prolly have more important stuff to worry about than fixing it.... so i dont bother with collision on that (i do on my cars, minus the van). i just want the fire/theft coverage.

the dirt bikes are liability/comp but ive heard of people having collision and making claims and it really working out to their advantage.. but IMO youd really have to wad your bike up for it to be worth it..

liability and comp. If i wreck it, thats my fault and Ill fix it..if i wreck it i also prolly have more important stuff to worry about than fixing it.... so i dont bother with collision on that (i do on my cars, minus the van). i just want the fire/theft coverage.

the dirt bikes are liability/comp but ive heard of people having collision and making claims and it really working out to their advantage.. but IMO youd really have to wad your bike up for it to be worth it..
My thoughts are if you drop that victory it's toast. Totaled. And Your luck some a*****e will hit you that isn't insured.

I have Rider on my Harley, but insurance here in NJ is nuts. I'm paying over $600, which was cheaper than Geico, which was cheaper in Ohio vs Progressive for me. No medical payment coverage for the rider, only the passenger. If you get hurt, you go to your health insurance or the Personal Injury Protection on your auto policy.

My insurance through progressive went down when I added my 2 bikes. I even questioned it and they said because I have alot of things with them. That and Ive never had a claim.
Same here I added a bike and they sent me a check for 106.00 back. so if I every sell a bike they will never know.

Back