Party Time! Details enclosed

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
Too Fun but always too short of time to spend with everyone. Thanks again for showing up. I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year this week. Bring on the resolutions...

Mine are to ride more, work less, and spend more quality time on and off the track with all the great friends I saw today.

And.....Go Buckeye's, Roll the Tide!

Dano762

PR Addict
Mike,

Thanks again for hosting. Great time. It was good to meet so many Pit Racer regulars and put faces to posts.

DanO

beenridin

PR Elite
Quite a good host Mike! Good weather and good friends. Awesome pizza . I showed up with a Yz carcass and went home with an Rm roller! Now that's partying! Jack says....dad it has a 2008 fromt number plate? Why did you get that! Priceless!!! He will see why in 6 months or so!
The Brownies even played well till I left!!
Can't wait to get back out riding soon.
Thanks again. Resolution.,,lose 20 lbs so my race tech Suspention fits my weight again!

Last edited:

Dano762

PR Addict
Jack says....dad it has a 2008 fromt number plate? Why did you get that! Priceless!!!

I knew Jack was a smart kid after I talked to him yesterday and his quote confirms it.

That modern number plate and the genuine faux carbon fiber airbox decal made that 84 Rm125 really zing. Hopefully you don't have too much buyer's remorse.

I had a great day also and dropped off my "why did you buy that" project with Parma Dave. It is a 1984 YZ250 that proves a good sculptor can almost make and entire engine case out of JB Weld.

It was my 25 year old daughter that asked me the same "why did you buy that" question about the YZ. I told her she clearly didn't understand as she and her mom headed to some store to look at shoes they don't need.

DanO

Last edited:

beenridin

PR Elite
No remorse here. Drained old oil and put New oil in it. Has good spark. Adjusted carb and clutch. Inspected cylinder through the exhaust. Looks good. Even had a ring...
I am going to fire it up to confirm that it runs...I have most of the parts I need already. Going to power wash it inside my shop tomorrow with the hotsy.
Short list of parts...Chain roller ,Tank rubbers ,Exhaust mounting rubber, Bolts assorted , Rear shock rebuild and a few bearings. Motor???

smitty

PR Addict
a great time it was even got to throw a few rounds down mikes range,guns,motorcycles and beer (even if I was dry)can't get much better than that