help with bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...

Essentially yes.. as long as you're paying something, they cant/wont turn it over to collections. Just give them $20 every other month or so. Eventually they will get sick of those $20 payments. Ask "what can we do to settle this now" and just offer a lump sum to settle it, start with maybe half of what you owe..

I've only done this a few times, but its worked well. Had one cut in about half, some a little less, and some only by 15% or so, but hey every bit helps, they already got the majority of their $ from the insurance company!

Now i'm not recommending this on a $100 hospital bill, this was when I had $4000 worth sitting around a few years in a row loL (i should stop crashing)

OMG

Is it only me that hope some threads just go away, it was a mistake to start it and only went downhill form there.....................

OMG

Is it only me that hope some threads just go away, it was a mistake to start it and only went downhill form there.....................

Then don't respond to the thread? It was a questioned aimed at another comment...not yours. Someone needs a beer...or their ensure...

Thread starters should be able to close it too. There are a couple different ways to do this but I'll just close this one. It's lost it's charm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back