Auto parts connection

I have an 03 Lexus ES 300 with 265,000+ miles. Not a dashboard light on. And in 03 technology wasn't so far advanced that you get raped at every service. I'll drive that car until kristi has to pick me up on the side of Rt. 90. All highway miles, Heated seats, power everything. Great sound system. I hope this care lasts me to 400,000+. I wouldn't sell that car for $15,000....when a dealer would give me $1,500.

You wouldnt sell that thing for 15k? lol wuuuuutttttt. take the 1500 from the dealer and run! hhahaha

No way. That thing doesn't cost me a dime but fuel and insurance. No way would I sell it. I'm actually gonna get it repainted and the rust on the quarters fixed. That car is way to nice to sell.

I ended up paying a discounted rate online for my light assembly, $864. Paid another $160 to local body shop (fellow Mxers) to put the sucker in...........man, expensive headlights! Lexuspartsnow.com, though...........discounted OEM parts.

$1000 for headlights. Dude, I would of traded that in. And you're bitching about Fuel?? There goes all your fuel savings for the past 4 months!!!

Back