EBAY is dead to me...

years ago it probably worked better because there was probably less than half the people on there now. before it was mostly PEOPLE now its small businesses selling their crap directly from china!!!!
You nailed it. I bought and sold hundreds of parts and it was the key tool in rebuilding my old bikes but now every search is full of crap that has nothing to do with the search.
Bill480, sir it appears that I have stumbled upon a topic that hit rather close to home??? How is typing "2013 KTM 50 SX" into the search bar using a search engine wrong? Do please expound... If you have bothered to read the ramblings of a lazy man... that you don't care about... :rolleyes:

I hate businesses that try to make money! Everyone should be like our president that has never earned a dollar.

Ha ha , ebay mafia....pfft..

You nailed it. I bought and sold hundreds of parts and it was the key tool in rebuilding my old bikes but now every search is full of crap that has nothing to do with the search.
Bill480, sir it appears that I have stumbled upon a topic that hit rather close to home??? How is typing "2013 KTM 50 SX" into the search bar using a search engine wrong? Do please expound... If you have bothered to read the ramblings of a lazy man... that you don't care about... :rolleyes:

\/

I just did a test on Ebay search.

1992 RM250 = 10,950 results
1992 RM250 -skull = 936 results

Since apparently you need this spoon fed to you by multiple people. See things you don't like in your results page? Skull? Type -skull in the search bar following 2013 KTM 50 SX. You're using it wrong by being incredibly generic.

I was also a bit frustrated with the non-applicable ebay search results. I had no idea about that search technique either, so thanks.

I guess I am just to stupid to use ebay... Typed in 2013 KTM 50 SX rear fender and got 15 results which included this gem and then 14 bolt kits. Not a single fender.
upload_2014-12-30_15-52-43.png

I guess I should have said no dual sport lights... My bad

I guess I am just to stupid to use ebay... Typed in 2013 KTM 50 SX rear fender and got 15 results which included this gem and then 14 bolt kits. Not a single fender.
View attachment 47358

I guess I should have said no dual sport lights... My bad

Or that means there isn't any 2013 KTM 50 SX rear fenders on ebay.. but yea I'd be mad too. Mad enough to complain to some people that I couldn't find the item I want on eBay because it doesn't exist on eBay. EBAY IS DEAD TO ME TOO!!!

Or that means there isn't any 2013 KTM 50 SX rear fenders on ebay.. but yea I'd be mad too. Mad enough to complain to some people that I couldn't find the item I want on eBay because it doesn't exist on eBay. EBAY IS DEAD TO ME TOO!!!
For every Darth Vader there is a Luke Skywalker......

I just did a test on Ebay search.

1992 RM250 = 10,950 results
1992 RM250 -skull = 936 results

Oh my god you're out smarting the chinese. Holy sh!t buiscuits! Damn those Boolean operators. Damn them.

Meanwhile-in-China.jpg

Wrong meanwhile...

Take 2: Meanwhile in China:
meanwhile in China: "ATTRENTTRION! NRO MORE SKULLS, MEOW WE MRAKE 'PRIPES' SPRELLED 'PIPE' FOR THE AMERICANS.

chinasweatshop.jpg

Last edited:
Back