Anaheim I yo!

I told my wife, "if Roczen wins tonight, he will probably win the championship." She said how could you say that before the race even starts. I said I think it will show if he has lost or gained anything with the team change. I think it showed he is totally comfortable on the bike and his fitness is great. I think mind set has a lot to do with it. I think his total package of team, talent, fitness and having fun is unbeatable this year. He has the points lead already, just like outdoors, if he stays consistent and healthy he will keep the points lead till the end. RC knows how to win championships and he is in Kenny's corner. Yes Canard will win, Dungey is my man and he will win. But I predict Roczen as champ. Anderson was some what of a surprise in second. But he won the lites west last year, he's training with KR, bike must have worked good, he will mix it up all year. I like the kid, he's very agressive, wants to win. Would have loved to see him and Bowers mix it up. It was a good race and think it will be common finishes through out the year. I had Millsaps winning and Tomac in second at A1, I was very disappointed. I thought Plessingers finish was impressive too. I think he was pumped on the finish. I expect big things from our Ohio native.

I called the KR win from the beginning. My girlfriend kept saying theres no way he was going to win, that looking at his facebook/instagram etc all hes been doing lately is goofing off / partying etc.. i said thats 100% why i think he WILL win.. everyones so pumped / pressured going into a1..and he didnt seem to care about what was going on... seemed to me like he was in a good spot mentally to ride well

Did anyone else notice the number of Suzuki's. They are multiplying like rabbits. 19 In the 450 class or 30%... 6 made the main without Bubba
The numbers keep going up 2011 = 3, 2012 = 3, 2013 = 5, 2014 = 5
You cant swing a dead cat without hitting three dude on yellow. Whats up with that???

Of course only 4 yellow turds in the field of 70 in the 250's

Must be the contingency or something. One thing about KR, is he always starts out strong, and after 6 rounds starts fading. That track was way too easy. Look at the lap times. The back of the pack was 1 second off the front. Make the tracks tougher so guys make mistakes, and you really have to separate the skill levels. I think that is when you see guys like Dungey, Reed, and Canard come alive.

Did anyone else notice that it looked like Millsaps suspension was not working well at all? Looked like his bike was kicking all over the place compared to everyone else.

Must be the contingency or something. One thing about KR, is he always starts out strong, and after 6 rounds starts fading. That track was way too easy. Look at the lap times. The back of the pack was 1 second off the front. Make the tracks tougher so guys make mistakes, and you really have to separate the skill levels. I think that is when you see guys like Dungey, Reed, and Canard come alive.

Did anyone else notice that it looked like Millsaps suspension was not working well at all? Looked like his bike was kicking all over the place compared to everyone else.
cosby-confused-face.png

Dungey hangs around 5th the entire race and waits for everyone to crash their brains out....

Stick a fork in Dungey, he is done. He is out gunned this year for sure and doesnt have the killer instinct, never has. He is a fantastic rider and one of the greats but he is just a top 5 guy not a fighter.

So how do you feel about Dungey now after Phoenix and his podium speech. He probably read your comment and it got him all fired up. I thought he rode good and he's only 9 points out. Like I said, I think Roczen can ride and protect his points lead the rest of the series. Tomac rode like a boss but he is way back in points. Pretty big hole to dig out of. But it's a long series, anything can happen.

Those other guys will have a bad race and finish at the back. Dungey will March along getting podium after podium and be right there at the end for the championship. It's a marathon. Not a sprint, and he will be there at the end.

Diesel Dungey. I know, he chugs along, doesn't take stupid chances and stays healthy most of the time. I'd love to see him win the thing. He has to podium every week to do it at thsi point I think. Canard had a bad race. Did he go down or just a bad start? Barcia came through the pack again. Anderson really shows he wants it. He passed a lot of fast vets. I like that kid. Tomac looked great. Even RC said how fast he was that night. He mentioned his Honda was the best it's evr been. Glad they finally have a better bike than they've had. No matter what it has been very exciting so far and can't wait till next week. I looked through the picks people had before the race. No body had the top 3 right. The field is deep and it is hard to pick.

My view of Dungey hasnt changed. He did exactly what I thought he would do. He was damn lucky to get 3rd right at the end of the race. Roczen, Tomac, Anderson, Canard and Peick all have his speed (or better in some cases) along with the killer instinct that he doesnt. I think this is Roczens series to lose to Tomac. But any of those guys are going to beat him every week.

I agree with you guys that the Dunge will be there every week but not on the podium always, just top 5. He barely got 3rd this week. He won the 450 series before with a lack of this type of serious competition IMO. Too many guys with more drive to win than him for them all to get hurt this year. Of course last year you guys were saying the same thing as you are now, I predicted the same as I am now.....look what happened.

Bro, did you see the post race interview? The Dung referenced all the haters saying he did not have the killer instinct by saying "Its hard, you try to do it." I like the dude better now. Being aggressive is one thing, Saying he is not aggressive because he did not take out Pieck or it took to may laps to get by him??? Bro, 15 others have that same problem. Maybe they are just that good.
Meathead Rob Lowe is my new fav. Bro

Yeah, Dungey's in for the duration. Can't say he is done. If by this you mean he will never win another championship, I can maybe see your point, but dude is still fast. I am not a Dungey fan by no means, but to say he is done, isn't fast, etc., etc. is retarded. Case and point, Weston cases a jump, breaks a bone in his foot. Who didn't do this and who got 3rd instead of Peick?...The Diesel. He'll be there for the idiots riding over their head like this is the last and final race of the series... Just sayin'...

I dont expect the guy to take people out!! He follows people that his is faster than much too long is my point. Everyone knows it and thats why he addressed it. Im sure he doesnt tell DeCoster that as an excuse.

By done I do mean winning championships. IMO ( and I could be wrong but isnt that why we are here?) he will only win by people having Peicks luck. People need to make mistakes for him to win. Im not a hater at all, in fact I like the guy. If I were a sponsor he would be on my list of guys to have i my corner! But as a team I would be picking a couple others first.

Dungey is deffinately going to be there for the championship, he rides smart. It's only two races in, and some of the other top contenders are already in a big hole. He's deffinately the most consistent, and with all the talent in the field that might be the difference for the championship.

Dungey is deffinately going to be there for the championship, he rides smart. It's only two races in, and some of the other top contenders are already in a big hole. He's deffinately the most consistent, and with all the talent in the field that might be the difference for the championship.

Same thing everyone said last year.......

And he was second, I think? RV just had a little bit more consistent finishes. One bad race is all it takes for any of them.

I dont expect the guy to take people out!! He follows people that his is faster than much too long is my point. Everyone knows it and thats why he addressed it. Im sure he doesnt tell DeCoster that as an excuse.

By done I do mean winning championships. IMO ( and I could be wrong but isnt that why we are here?) he will only win by people having Peicks luck. People need to make mistakes for him to win. Im not a hater at all, in fact I like the guy. If I were a sponsor he would be on my list of guys to have i my corner! But as a team I would be picking a couple others first.
I see what you are saying on the following, but is his style. You've seen what happens when her tries to be aggressive, he and/or the other goes down. He just relies on his corner speed and constant pressuring them into a mistake. Granted, it takes more time to pass than folks like bam bam, but in the end, if he can get a better start, we could have something...

I see what you are saying on the following, but is his style. You've seen what happens when her tries to be aggressive, he and/or the other goes down. He just relies on his corner speed and constant pressuring them into a mistake. Granted, it takes more time to pass than folks like bam bam, but in the end, if he can get a better start, we could have something...
A season is won on results not ifs!

Last year didnt have this many healthy and ready guys with the speed.

Back