10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMES STEWART’S DOPING CASE

Great read shows that James was cheating and knew it he should have been given a life time ban
Well that's a really interesting way to take that information
rofl-board-1.gif

Great article. #6, 8, and 10 are interesting. James is getting what he deserved. I believe at the time when he said NO he knew he was taking something else performance enhancing, and the Adderall is a cover up.

We need performance enhancing drugs out of all sports. And when a big time guy is taking them, that is a HORRIBLE example for the young riders coming up.

Great article. #6, 8, and 10 are interesting. James is getting what he deserved. I believe at the time when he said NO he knew he was taking something else performance enhancing, and the Adderall is a cover up.

We need performance enhancing drugs out of all sports. And when a big time guy is taking them, that is a HORRIBLE example for the young riders coming up.
How did I know you would say that. I would take it as he didnt think a script for ADD drugs wasnt an issue and said no. Or maybe Suzuki told him not to worry about it. Or maybe he lied. Who knows, but what they didnt say is they have the right to give him 12 months instead of 16 and didnt just so he couldnt race MX. Could have been 24 also. Obviously nobody thought he was cheating like you say John259 or he would have not gotten ONLY 16 months from the test date instead of 24 months from the last race date like they could have also. He wouldnt have granted him a TUE after the fact if they believed he was cheating.

Use a little common sense after reading the facts instead of blind dislike for the guy.

I still don't get it... NFL players like Gordon get caught with Mary Jane Wana and are back on the field before the ink dries on the suspension paper, while JS7 fails to list taking a prescription drug and his ban from the sport is longer than someone using illegal drugs not including legalized States :)

I'm glad people have seen the light. We don't need these cheaters, just like Cycling doesn't need Lance. Ban them and fine them if they can't play on a level field.

It's performance enhancing. Read the WADA rules big James. If you use it and don't have a TUE, you get banned. And James didn't have his paperwork in till October, hence why it took so long for a verdict. Just like the courts here in the US after someone murders someone, it takes months to have a trial.

Lucky he did it last year, because the NEW RULES ARE 4 YEARS SUSPENSION STARING IN 2015.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/who-we-are

Listen to this Podcast in the background. It will shed a lot of light. Podcast is from a day after the announcement. At least Mathis and Weegie and Jason Thomas got it right on the money. Thank you Jason Thomas!!

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-steve-matthes-show/e/36399402?autoplay=true

I have very stern feelings on this. I know it doesn't take me into JS7 speed, but if I'm just a second slower than you, this stuff can help me get that edge without hard work.

This type of s**t has ruined bicycling, and I love bicycling.

Pro football, Baseball and the like have the UNIONS SET UP STANDARDIZED Penalties for infractions. Cannot count football and how they discriminate an offence to what WADA does. Every Pro motocrosser signs on the dotted line and knows the rules, if they read them. It is a contract between the FIM and the rider. If they forgot to read the rules, sorry, that doesn't hold up.

Clear as day mate!

What I took away is that Villipoto isn't running away from the drug testing here, because it sounds like it's a more serious deal in Europe. He really doesn't want to race here this year.

I still don't get it... NFL players like Gordon get caught with Mary Jane Wana and are back on the field before the ink dries on the suspension paper, while JS7 fails to list taking a prescription drug and his ban from the sport is longer than someone using illegal drugs not including legalized States :)

Read #6. My guess is James NEVER had a prescription for Adderall until October, because he had to go find a doctor to say he did until October. James was probably taking something else, and used the Adderall to try and cover it up. Cheater got caught.

Read #6. My guess is James NEVER had a prescription for Adderall until October, because he had to go find a doctor to say he did until October. James was probably taking something else, and used the Adderall to try and cover it up. Cheater got caught.

Not true. You can have a prescription for Aderall. That's the easy part. You can get that if your persistent. So can I. A TUE is much different. You have to PROVE that you need this to function in everyday life. Aderall has a TUE exemption, if you go through the right procedures. The reason there is so much red tape is that WADA has said that it is a human sports enhancement product. But they grant an exemption in EXTREME cases, and it's hard to get.

Now you might need a prescription for testosterone. Just to live. But that has no exemption or TUE. Therefore, if you need testosterone to live, you can't race. End of discussion. The rules are very, very clear.

TUE explained by WADA https://www.wada-ama.org/en/questions-answers/therapeutic-use-exemption-tue#node-516

Last edited:
Not true. You can have a prescription for Aderall. That's the easy part. You can get that if your persistent. So can I. A TUE is much different. You have to PROVE that you need this to function in everyday life. Aderall has a TUE exemption, if you go through the right procedures. The reason there is so much red tape is that WADA has said that it is a human sports enhancement product. But they grant an exemption in EXTREME cases, and it's hard to get.

Now you might need a prescription for testosterone. Just to live. But that has no exemption or TUE. Therefore, if you need testosterone to live, you can't race. End of discussion. The rules are very, very clear.

TUE explained by WADA https://www.wada-ama.org/en/questions-answers/therapeutic-use-exemption-tue#node-516

If you need testosterone to live there would be no way to test that you're on it in a way to 'enhance performance' as you would only be on a dose big enough to bring you back up to where you should be. Clear as mud.

The things I took into consideration after reading the article was that there are still the unknowns such as Dave said. Maybe he was instructed to follow that path by someone else. Also, I always take in consideration the source. MXA is notorious for being biased and Weazel is known, both professionally and personally, as an grandstander who likes to pontificate to his masses. I think I remember somewhere reading that MXA and JS7 have some bad blood between them.

You dont get it because you are a hater, we all know that.

WADA doesnt care if who JS7 is. Hell they probably never heard of the guy before this. The fact that he got the TUE AFTER testing positive is proof enough he wasnt cheating. This one goes for you also Honda907. If they even remotely thought he was cheating they would have suspended him for 24 months from the last day he raced. Obviously the levels of the drug in his system werent high enough for physical enhancement, only to treat his condition.What this makes perfectly clear is he is being punished for not filing the correct paperwork on time. This is why informed people are upset about the ruling. This is why the AMA wrote the nasty letter to the FIM about the punishment.

But Im sure you two know more about the situation than the AMA.

Back