10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMES STEWART’S DOPING CASE

I
You dont get it because you are a hater, we all know that.

WADA doesnt care if who JS7 is. Hell they probably never heard of the guy before this. The fact that he got the TUE AFTER testing positive is proof enough he wasnt cheating. This one goes for you also Honda907. If they even remotely thought he was cheating they would have suspended him for 24 months from the last day he raced. Obviously the levels of the drug in his system werent high enough for physical enhancement, only to treat his condition.What this makes perfectly clear is he is being punished for not filing the correct paperwork on time. This is why informed people are upset about the ruling. This is why the AMA wrote the nasty letter to the FIM about the punishment.

But Im sure you two know more about the situation than the AMA.

I understand your point and it is well taken.

Paperwork. Contracts. He signed on the line. Just like people signed bad mortgages because they didn't read the contract. Should they be forgiven?

It's the rules that where broken and what happened is normal protocol

If I'm 15 and 11 months and drive competently, do I get penalized by law because I have no drivers liscence paperwork? You know the answer

The rules were broken. In the eyes of WADA the protocol is what happened without TUE. If no TUE, they deem it as cheating with performance enhancing substance(s).

I don't see why this isn't clear.......

Rules were broken. For whatever reason JS7 didn't do what needed to be done.

I'm not a hater, but I don't think a guy is above the sport. Just my opinion

I think that many have a problem with the rules. I understand that. But those are the rules for SX riders at the moment

So let's get Eickle out and lead the riders Union. I'm behind that!! Then through collective bargaining the protocol can be changed. I'm good with that.

Im not saying he doesnt deserve a punishment but as the article said he is being used to make a statement. In reality he could have gotten much worse and thats MY point. If he was a CHEATER he would have gotten a much worse penalty. Since he didnt it goes to prove that even WADA and the FIM understand that he wasnt CHEATING he (or his team) simply didnt file the correct paperwork on time. If the AMA believed he was cheating they wouldnt have stood in his corner.

At the same time the punishment could have, by there own rules, been less severe and allowed him to race the outdoor nationals. The AMA believed that the FIM intentionally made sure he couldnt. I believe this to be the case also. So IMO that is too harsh for a paperwork error.

If he had levels of the drug in his system that would provide a physical enhancement then I would be on board with a stiff penalty, even 4 years would be fine by me. Cheating isnt right, especially by factory teams that people look to for motivation and guidance in our sport.

What I took away is that Villipoto isn't running away from the drug testing here, because it sounds like it's a more serious deal in Europe. He really doesn't want to race here this year.

Hey I can play this MXA game...maybe RV is cheating, but before getting tested decided to play the injury card to get "clean"...

"act hurt so we can stop the clock"

i havnt chimed n in awhile so here we go.addrall is goverment amphedamine.on the bottles from pharmacist it says amphedamine.thats a speed like cocaine, meth, and whatever else crackers use.they perscribe it to kids supposily so they can focus.i took my little one the doctor cuz he bounces off the walls like i did when i was a kid.and of course the go to drug is addrall.never.i told the doc to get bent, i have buddies that geek on that s**t all day long.so stewart was geekin on the s**t, not just stayin focused.

A kid, expecially a boy, should be bouncing off the walls. That's just being healthy.

What is not normal for a 8 year old to sit in a chair for 8 hours. That's not the way God designed us. Just like puppies just go for it and calm down as they get older. Just the way they are designed.......

i havnt chimed n in awhile so here we go.addrall is goverment amphedamine.on the bottles from pharmacist it says amphedamine.thats a speed like cocaine, meth, and whatever else crackers use.they perscribe it to kids supposily so they can focus.i took my little one the doctor cuz he bounces off the walls like i did when i was a kid.and of course the go to drug is addrall.never.i told the doc to get bent, i have buddies that geek on that *!*!*!*! all day long.so stewart was geekin on the *!*!*!*!, not just stayin focused.
I agree. Legal speed. Nothing more

Anyone in the trades knows guys that have used speed and meth. Gives them focus. They can do the work of two guys till the body goes.......

Just the way the stuff works. That's how Hitler did so good at the beginning of WWII, but after a year or so those guys got burned out.

I need to get out of here. As someone in here has at there signified, you can't aurgue with stupid.

Haha! Now we're comparing Stewart with Hitler. In my years, I have never seen speed give anyone focus IMHO.

Sure do miss that Lo-Conn dirt....and how far away is it from Malvern?

Just saying it gives you freakin energy and they work like 2 guys. And it makes them focused. Just ask any old truck driver........

If you worked in the trades, you would see it all the time.

Not disputing you 907, but it's all over (white and blue color work), not just the trades. It gives the perception of focus and more energy, but it's not real...from my own experiences.

Hey I can play this MXA game...maybe RV is cheating, but before getting tested decided to play the injury card to get "clean"...

"act hurt so we can stop the clock"
Is being a ginger considered a performance enhancing drug?

RC4, RV2, TC41

Wait, I'm not in the pro ranks, scratch that.

I think once anyone gets on adderal. It provides a nice crutch for them to try to get off of.

After coming off the stuff the techniques one formerly did to overcome certain situations were lost. And humans are complacent, the easiest thing to do is get back on it.

Adderall is #1 abused pill in college. I rememember friends using it. Buying from kids. I never touched the s**t. It's better not to know how much better I can focus with a stimulant based drug. I'll just keep my thoughts bouncing everywhere....

if u cant focus on anything punch yourself in the face to make yourself.its called mind control, not chop another line for the feanin man.

Back