Cincinnati Arenacross

Alex186

PR Member
Not sure if a lot of the ohio guys see the top young up-coming talent, but with the new Road to Supercross program. These guys are trying to get supercross license approval. This event is going to be loaded. Here are just a few...

10402456_10152956704680762_4855133485009008444_n.jpg
10532467_10152956704675762_6159789297106641995_n.jpg

Yeah, I was planning on hitting it. Making a weekend of it actually. Possibly even staying Sunday to watch. Uncertain at this point. Looks like it may be fun to watch... We shall see...

Honestly, with all that talent not to mention all the Ohio heavy hitters. This looks to be as exciting as supercross.

Last edited:
Alex, Alex, Alex your always touting these AMA young-guns, it like betting on the Colts to beat Denver this weekend....(you still have time to change your pick).

Yes there gonna be a rookie invasion and a rookie ass-whipping, my money on the AX vets and the guys "in it" to win a championship....look at those new guys, not one has a flat-billed hat over the top of their ears and most didn't put their required 10 years in the B class (damn AMA advancement)....they ain't ready for SX or AX. Here's the guys I see in the top 10:

"Multi-time championship-winning Team Babbitt’s Monster Energy Kawasaki is always among the top teams in AMSOIL Arenacross. The team that helped Bowers achieve so much success through his career has reloaded in its quest for the championship. With veteran frontrunner Zach Ames returning to the team, following his most successful season a year ago where he earned five Main Event wins and finished 3rd place in the championship, their future looks bright. Babbitt’s has also enlisted the services of Bowers’ number one competitor from a year ago, Jacob Hayes. The second-year rider turned a lot of heads last year with a breakout season that saw him claim six Main Events. With a full year of competition under his belt, Hayes has the talent to be even better in his second season."
"A pair of veteran Monster Energy Supercross riders will turn their attention to AMSOIL Arenacross in 2015. Both Chris Blose and Matt Goerke are familiar with running alongside the world’s elite and both have cut their teeth in supercross. "
"Husqvarna TiLUBE TUF Racing has always been in the AMSOIL Arenacross elite, winning three consecutive titles from 2007-2009. Last season, TUF Racing returned to the forefront of the sport with Hayes at the helm along with former Monster Energy Supercross rider Kyle Regal. Flanking Regal this season will be two-time Australian Supercross Champion Gavin Faith. "

I do agree it's gonna be an epic show....I'm gonna catch it when it comes to Nash-vegas Jan 31.

If you want FREE TICKETS to the "Afterparty" @ Mynt Cincinnati for the ARENACROSS call me 513-313-3137 -Tommy

$10 for a ticket...cool . $6.75 "service fee" WTF? Do I get a handy at intermission? Now that's some service

I would have to go with Darian Sanayei, he got second overall at the monster cup and
did pretty good at the Mini O's supercross. Smith is fast but tends to crash.
bruce

Wow, cant believe the rider count for the Arenacross! 96 signed up in the AX East Lights class and 107 in the AX class. Never would have dreamed they would have that many signed up. Only 5 Suzukis in the lights and 9 in the AX class. Pretty large group in the supermini class also, that traveled some pretty good distance to get here.

On a side note, I went to sign Matthew up on Wednesday night, and it was closed already, only sign up at the event now. Closed on Monday. Crazy in todays world of technology that they can not pull pre-registration the night before to keep the lines moving at the event. Makes no sense to me.

Back