Ohio super series???

Here is some handy data for tracks to use...
2138 different humans traveled to a race in Ohio and threw a leg over a dirt scoot for a race in 2014.
With the 16,388 total entries that means each rider averaged 7.67 class entries for the year.

I tried to total the miles traveled for each rider to all the events but my computer refused to do the math and walked out on me.

As a point of reference: The states biggest event was Chillitowns Battle race with a total of 635 entries by 377 different humans.
Just think how great it would be if we could get just half of the total racers out there to go to the same event....

Stop overthinking it CK. Just think what it would be like if we could through the Battle with no threats of rain!! Thats a better thought!

btw, the battle series, all 3 combined had 828 different humans.
Also makes you think, what do people want? If the biggest series in the state only draws 38.7% of the available racers. How do you get the rest?
You cant tell me they did not know about it... I think maybe John's idea of umbrella girls may pull another 10%...After that, I think J.O will have to offer handy's to make it bigger...so to speak.

Back