F&S Suzuki

Ill probably run the #43 plates until I save some money for different ones. 43 is close enough to 243. Feels like I'm trying to get too many bikes ready for spring. o_O

my guess would be Daniel baker. and any motor work was done by rocket Ronnie rehmert. f@s had a great team it was so nice being on that team . you could afford to race then . and everyone had there own deal with jeff and there were contracts. miss them days
yea, it was a pretty sweet gig being part of the team. Was always nice meeting up with the other riders and pitting together at the races

You wanna sell th RadNBad stuff?
94bmxradnbad.jpg

Is that Akron derby downs?
yes is it, 1994
My son raced there every Sunday in the late 90's early 2000's
We've probably crossed paths before then. I bought a cruiser last year to try and race again, but was very disappointed in how they run things now. Long story short, I did not re-new my $60 membership. The numbers of people who actually show up there to ride should give Derby Downs a hint. BMX is nothing like it used to be.

I used to race the National and State races at Akron Derby Downs in the early to late 80s. Trying to remember the guy that ran Akron, we went to his house several times. Had a son and daughter that both raced.........My Mom was an NBL State Commissioner for most of the 80s and my dad helped Bob Tedesco build many a track. They were both heavily involved in the first ever Columbus Christmas National and Invitational race.

Reactions: DTS
I used to race the National and State races at Akron Derby Downs in the early to late 80s. Trying to remember the guy that ran Akron, we went to his house several times. Had a son and daughter that both raced.........My Mom was an NBL State Commissioner for most of the 80s and my dad helped Bob Tedesco build many a track. They were both heavily involved in the first ever Columbus Christmas National and Invitational race.
The christmas classic was one of my favorites. I wish the NBL was still around. ABA gets a thumbs down.

Back