CRA Summit Indoor MX - Rd. 2 Feb. 26-28

SummitIndoorMX

PR Member
Hello Motocross Fans!

It's looking warmer this time around.

Please visit WWW.SUMMITINDOORMX.COM for all general interests including Pit Bike Racing.

ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT DISCOUNT! (Closes on Feb. 26 @ 12pm.)

Get your 2015 CRA Membership at Summit.

Saturday will be a Gold Cup Trophy Race for all Classes - Thank You Kames Sports!!!

Pro Payout - 14 Rider Main Friday & Saturday

1. $500
2. $350
3. $300
4. $200
5. $150
6. $100
7. $75
8. $75
9. $50
10. $50

*Must have 14 Pro's for this payout structure

Awesome give-aways will thrown to the crowd during the intermission of the Saturday Night Program!!!

Summit Event Hoodies, Long Sleeves, and Beanies will be available for purchase.

Marines are back in town! Ready for the pull-up bar?

New Track design that will be built by Bee Racing!

We will have some music and video's playing as usual.

The Ohio Trike Crew will be there for the 3-wheel action.

A special thanks to Route 62 MX Park and Ram Jam Sportsplex for donating some hole-shot awards for Jr. & Sr. Pee Wee classes in Fri/Sat.

Thank You to Kames Sports, Tucker Rocky, Ron Marhofer Auto Family, Wiseco Performance, Roricks Inc, Contractor's Unlimited, Secondhand Treasures.

Ohio Moto-Sports will have trackside parts and service available along with suspension company Pro Action!

If any Vendors are interested in attending the event, please use contact information available on the website.

THE TRACK LAYOUT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST I HAVE SEEN YET. Gotta say as a amateur arenacross racer, i am more stoked about this months summit indoor layout than some of the arenacross tracks i rode this year!

THE TRACK LAYOUT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST I HAVE SEEN YET. Gotta say as a amateur arenacross racer, i am more stoked about this months summit indoor layout than some of the arenacross tracks i rode this year!

you cant say that and not post pics!

Hopefully temp will be a little better than last time!

At least two full gates of 3 wheeler action. Several first timers. Bring out your 3 wheeler and join the fun!

We went to Summit last night and we were very disappointed with what we encountered there. The track was def the best I've seen it, no doubt about that. However running Supermini and 65 and Girls together is retarded! Not only did having a bunch of slow 65s and fast Superminis on the track make a dangerous situation, but having a 250f and 65s on the same track is just beyond stupid. It isn't like they didn't have enough time for an extra motos, there was basically no one there, so why the hodge podge of little bikes and big bikes in one race? Promoters out there, this is what not to do! I don't want my child on a 65 on the track with a less than skilled 250f riders, EVER! I doubt I will ever go back to Summit Indoors!

That's absurd... Definitely a poor call. All three of those classes should have been separate. But, they should have at least taken women out.

According to the Race Order Sat. eve.the 65cc class and Jr.TB ran Race #2 and Supermini and Women class Race #11??

We went to Summit last night and we were very disappointed with what we encountered there. The track was def the best I've seen it, no doubt about that. However running Supermini and 65 and Girls together is retarded! Not only did having a bunch of slow 65s and fast Superminis on the track make a dangerous situation, but having a 250f and 65s on the same track is just beyond stupid. It isn't like they didn't have enough time for an extra motos, there was basically no one there, so why the hodge podge of little bikes and big bikes in one race? Promoters out there, this is what not to do! I don't want my child on a 65 on the track with a less than skilled 250f riders, EVER! I doubt I will ever go back to Summit Indoors!
Not entirely sure what happened here. Either way, if you are truly disappointed in an aspect of our performance...please bring it to our attention on race day also; we are here for the riders more than ourselves. I personally (Jarrett) did not here about this and I operate staging...so again, please bring these things to our attention on race day so we may possibly rectify the situation.

Designing and structuring a running order is a difficult task at any race...yes, we do want an efficient program as possible but not to compromise safety. Safety comes before time concerns. Sometimes what looks good on paper doesn't work good in reality.

We had some concerns from riders on Friday night about the running order from riders in a couple of motos and after hearing the concerns, we had valid reasons to adjust the running order and we did. This is a working relationship between any track and the riders. If you have a concern at any track...please give them the benefit of the doubt and speak with the folks in charge. I know we at Summit and CRA want to hear from the riders for the best possible experience on race day for everyone.

Thank you for the compliments on the track...Jeremy Bee does great work for you riders. This was for sure one of the better designs ever for our races.

It's to late to fix anything now, but we hope you will reconsider your stance next year and bring concerns to us up front if you decide to come back in 2016...that is an appeal to all riders and parents/guardians. We welcome you!!!

Nonetheless...thanks for still bringing it to our attention on PitRacer, atleast we still get the chance to hear from you.

Thank you riders for supporting the 2015 Summit Indoor MX races with the CRA. We always have a lot of fun when the riders are around. You are what makes the effort all worth it...like watching the kids give high fives and a thumbs up to each other. We also appreciate your cooperation in staging and keeping the ramps clear this weekend due to keeping the big door down in dealing with the cold temperatures.

Thank you!

Special thanks to the Marine Corp Color Guard, Kames Sports, Wiseco Performance, Ron Marhofer Auto Group, Eleven18 Racing, Roricks Inc, Tucker Rocky, Secondhand Treasures, and Contractors Unlimited.

FYI...no more Summit Indoors means outdoors and warm weather is around the corner!

Brap!!!

Also...Thank You to Ram Jam and Route 62 for sponsoring some youth class hole shot awards, that was very generous and just goes to show that the riders are what really matter.

Jarret.........We didn't want to be those guys who complain about stuff and make your life suck on raceday.....we just wanna ride. Im not looking to hurt your event. I just don't like that situation much, but your right I didn't complain. I'm not exactly sure of the order, but at one point there were 65s, superminis, and a girl on a 250f all on the track together racing I saw it myself.

I was very happy with everything overall. The track was sweet and the best I've ever seen it. Just to keep it real..... it probably wont keep me away next year either, because the kids like it there.

I had a great time as I always do. I wasn't very fond of the whoop section. I'm sure it was great for bikes. Spacing was all wrong for 3 or 4. I race whatever they put in front of me. We go for teh event, the spectators, and because of the warm welcome, and the class act that this events always is, and I look forward to it next year providing the good Lord sees fit to keep me healthy enough to stay in the saddle!

Thanks to the Summit staff and crew for delivering another enjoyable event.

Jarret.........We didn't want to be those guys who complain about stuff and make your life suck on raceday.....we just wanna ride. Im not looking to hurt your event. I just don't like that situation much, but your right I didn't complain. I'm not exactly sure of the order, but at one point there were 65s, superminis, and a girl on a 250f all on the track together racing I saw it myself.

I was very happy with everything overall. The track was sweet and the best I've ever seen it. Just to keep it real..... it probably wont keep me away next year either, because the kids like it there.
I believe you Sir.

It all kind of turns into a blur for me...the time goes by so fast, so many riders, so many aspects to look after, etc.

Either way...we hear you and that is for sure a valid and reasonable concern we will look at for next year. We always want to be refining our operation.

You said it best..."to keep it real"...that's what it is all about. I appreciate the notion of not wanting to cause added strain to me or anyone else, but you are our customer; we are here to serve you. The customer or the leadership is not always right, that's why we need each other collectively.

For example, everyone was awesome with helping me to keep staging moving even when it would get congested...that made a big difference for us, I was overwhelmed a couple of times and people jumped right in to lend a hand.

It is a working relationship. We are a community and a family of sorts. Please, fell free to bring anything to our attention. The saying does go "that we can't please everyone"...but that doesn't mean we don't stop trying to give everyone a satisfactory event.

Back