CRA Summit Indoor MX - Rd. 2 Feb. 26-28

I had a great time as I always do. I wasn't very fond of the whoop section. I'm sure it was great for bikes. Spacing was all wrong for 3 or 4. I race whatever they put in front of me. We go for teh event, the spectators, and because of the warm welcome, and the class act that this events always is, and I look forward to it next year providing the good Lord sees fit to keep me healthy enough to stay in the saddle!

Thanks to the Summit staff and crew for delivering another enjoyable event.
Thank you Tim. Always love having Ohio Trike Crew on board. That's the right attitude...gotta race the course. The whoops were challenging for some, but if it doesn't challenge you than it doesn't change you in the aspect of improving our skills within reason and offering a course that produce some good racing. It's a tough balance for any track.

Jeremy did good for the first time building whoops...I know he was listening to many opinions on the course...we live and learn, back to the drawing board for next year.

Thank you again for coming to race with us! See ya next year!

The spacing on the whoops was challenging for the first few, then just got off and was beyond challenging for the last few. Better than I would have done for my first time building whoops, though.

We just wanted to thank the Summit crew for a fun filled weekend! Boys loved the track and the challenges! They thought it was one of the best tracks they have ridden at Summit. Thanks for all the hard work and giving us a fun outlet during these long and winter months!!! Looking so forward to riding outdoors.

Back