Ughhhhh... Mortgage...

No luck on my end yet.. keep running into sellers stuck on their asking price not a dime less.. ughh

Hey Dano - may be a long shot but I know someone, actually a group of brothers, in Cincinnati that might be interested. My wifes father worked with them for years before he passed away. Kind of sounds like their kind of thing - hard to say. I also have a family member in concrete down that way as well if that is needed. I'll ask the rehab guys what they think and let you know.

Hey Dano - may be a long shot but I know someone, actually a group of brothers, in Cincinnati that might be interested. My wifes father worked with them for years before he passed away. Kind of sounds like their kind of thing - hard to say. I also have a family member in concrete down that way as well if that is needed. I'll ask the rehab guys what they think and let you know.
I would appreciate that. And I will keep you in mind on concrete. I don't have the heart to tear the barn down and have thought about putting up another building close to it and would need a slab poured.

There is always a standing offer to come ride. Not a track but some pretty decent trails. Although they are mostly under water right now with the Ohio River over flood stage.

Thanks

Last edited:
I promise I will take you up on riding. Actually my nieces husbands, the concrete guy, family had 25 or so acres right across from Coney Island off Sutton that was on the hill and all through the woods it was laid out with trails and jumps. The family is selling it to developers so I need a new place to ride down there! He loves riding also and that set up, house with a pool, jump in, cool off, get back on the bike, will be sorely missed. It was great because my wife loves going to visit her sisters and nieces, and well........we liked riding. It was THE setup.

Already emailed them pictures! Might be a bit - not the type to check emails a lot. They are wizards at what they do though...

Dano - I sent the pictures and they have interest! He said "salvageable to all appearances" Believe it or not when I saw the pictures I figured they might be just what you need- I have known the owner for over 20 years, my wife over 30. I sent you a bit more info on a "conversation" which I assume to be PR's version of private mail. Call me when you get a chance.

Back