Forecast: 70. Pax

That's about 14 hours and 85 deg. Away from where I'm sitting! Might be an option when we leave next week.

We are supposed to head down that way Thursday. Forecast pretty much sucks as of right now for all of next weekend.

It's beautiful this morning. Was miserable last few days.

Pictures to come later.

Ethanol free fuel stations is great.

Next Sunday supposed to be 77 partly cloudy. Probably the best day for wwranch.

Greg I'll be here until March 12. Text me i'd like to ride with you guys a few days. Trying to get crute to fly down here. He should ship the bike to me and I'll take it home...

Last edited:
image.jpg

No that's a 2006. Fresh everything. Break in was today. And I can't be more happy with this bike.

All new chassis bearings, wheel bearings, throttle cable/clutch cable, FCR works valve Suspension rebuild, GYTR clutch basket/hub/plates, OEM bottom end, top end (athena 144), renthal chain/sprockets...SHE RIIIIPPPPPSSSS. This bike has some serious bark, and fresh starcrosses followed up the bark with the bite in the sand today. I can't believe the bottom end thing has, mid range is similar to stock, but the bike really shines when you're on the pipe in the corners and on the top. It feels like it pulls forever and just sounds so crisp while up on the top!

Anybody have 2 extra tickets for Atlanta SX? Kristi and I were thinking about driving north next saturday to watch it.

Last edited:
No that's a 2006. Fresh everything. Break in was today. And I can't be more happy with this bike.

All new chassis bearings, wheel bearings, throttle cable/clutch cable, FCR works valve Suspension rebuild, GYTR clutch basket/hub/plates, OEM bottom end, top end (athena 144), renthal chain/sprockets...SHE RIIIIPPPPPSSSS. This bike has some serious bark, and fresh starcrosses followed up the bark with the bite in the sand today. I can't believe the bottom end thing has, mid range is similar to stock, but the bike really shines when you're on the pipe in the corners and on the top. It feels like it pulls forever and just sounds so crisp while up on the top!

Anybody have 2 extra tickets for Atlanta SX? Kristi and I were thinking about driving north next saturday to watch it.
Thanks Georgie, I forgot you also had a 144.

Back