Forecast: 70. Pax

Killer bike....Until March 12...that's a nice vacation ??? Wtf its only feb and March and you got 2-3 weeks vacation !!You still owe Todd 50 bucks over Barcia from like 6 years ago! Haha

Crute has trained me well in the 'take a crap ton of time off and go ride' department.

Yeah I should of specified that Barcia would never win a 450 championship.:eek::confused: Double or nothing. (Now i'm sure he will come out in 16 and win a SX championship for JGR)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Went again last night. Chad Weinen (pro quad rider, 3x ATV champ 12-13-14) was there and ripping. Sand really doesn't get affected too much by quads, so it wasn't that bad riding with them.

That place is awesome. They have a peewee track, 85 track, and the main track. A pro shop with a mechanic that helps out anyone in a bind. (Great for me haha, because all I can do is adjust a chain, oil and change air filters....)

Took a bunch of pictures...the weather has been nothing short of phenomenal for riding. Overcast, 60-70ish. Rain holding off. IF it did drizzle it was for a few minutes and it didn't affect the track at all. Don't let the clipper system scare you guys from coming down. Even if it pours the track won't be soupy!

Ha. Crute, I told you to fly down here and you could stay with me and kristi at the house. Youship your bike down to my place. Well, I hate to bore you all, but i'll be heading south to Key West thursday, friday, saturday....headed north to Florida TRack N TRails Sunday..........then back home to Edgewater, Fl. Sunday night.

I'm considering just applying to some hospitals down here. Flip to PRN at the clinic and come back to work in the summer. I've ate fish everyday down here and I feel great.

I am as sick of Cleveland as I have ever been. There is no escape!

Summers are pretty hot down there....

key West.....Have a drink at sloppy joes for me...On the way down stop at Hawks cay...walk in like your staying and check out the Dolphins they have there...And try and find Ann's beach it's really cool little place,Oh and have fun riding! Bike is sweet,Todd says he is coming to collect when you get back!

Jlaw siting at bithlo.gettin in some time before this Sunday's i4 series race.

It really is a cool time to be down in Florida. The fastest in the country are here it seems.

A pro shop with a mechanic that helps out anyone in a bind. (Great for me haha, because all I can do is adjust a chain, oil and change air filters....)

You cant even do that much, who are you kidding. Tools are off limits to you jack ass.

- Jealous

Jlaw siting at bithlo.gettin in some time before this Sunday's i4 series race.

It really is a cool time to be down in Florida. The fastest in the country are here it seems.
We've had enough! We just canceled our trip due to winter storm REMIS! The weather is one thing, but when they give it that punishing name REMIS! I'm out..

drinking always helps pretty much any cause!!! AND George don't forget to post in the "other" areas of PITRACER....you know that better half of yours swimming or whatever...I mean we are all stuck up here drinking in Ohio!!!! Hahahahahaha Help some of your fellow riders up here bro!

We've had enough! We just canceled our trip due to winter storm REMIS! The weather is one thing, but when they give it that punishing name REMIS! I'm out..

A couple guys may be making a run at WW ranch this weekend.

But I have cancelled every trip every weekend I had free, trying to go. If the weather has been nice I had something keeping me away.

Back