OMA 2015 Rule Updates & Changes

Come on man, there's no fun in fun. The fun comes form telling others how to have fun.
For us this year is all about the experience. On and off the track. If you offer one big class we will race it. If its 3 classes, we will ride those.

One other question... You may have answered this but Im too lazy to look. Will the spring series run like the Battle? Meaning, Quads on Sat and bikes on Sun?

There are no plans to run spring like battle schedule this season. We gauge the turnouts this year and if a growth decision like that needs to be made this fall we will look at that then. Walk before running.

Boo hiss on the night series being part of the regular season points.....

More than 1/3 of the 24 races are at night, should have kept it separate. It was the best thing you guys did differently than the CRA......was

Bummer I was really hoping to see the 2 stroke class me 125cc-open. My cr500af would have really Appreciated that haha

Bummer I was really hoping to see the 2 stroke class me 125cc-open. My cr500af would have really Appreciated that haha
it is 122cc-Open... cr500 all day

According to 2015 Rulebook that is.

The MX Classes piece of the website says 122-250cc

Boo hiss on the night series being part of the regular season points.....

More than 1/3 of the 24 races are at night, should have kept it separate. It was the best thing you guys did differently than the CRA......was

Well you have the "I don't race night races", "I don't race AMA", "I only race AMA", "I only hit big races", "I can only race Saturday nights", and the "briarcliff is overrated and out of control" people. Basically you have all these different groups of people, and throw in point chasers. I think this is most well balanced setup to allow all the different groups a level playing field to contest an overall championship. Its true you can run a lot of night races, but that doesn't lock it up. The Spring Series and Battle Series could pack more punch with more riders per class, that means more points for respective finishes in other series with less riders. So if you run the Spring Series and Battle, throw in OIR Pro Day, and or a couple Mx 213 races, Chillitown Halloween race and you've got a pretty good chance to win I think. Its the 12 highest point earning finishes. think about it. And quit showing your bum on FB, its ugly dude.

Reactions: TBO
Is a Oma card considered a district card. Like if I race budds creek this year I can use my Oma card or will they make me get a district 14 card?

Georgie is correct we are not an AMA district, although that would be a cool perk if we could get them to make us an honorary district just for that reason.

Back