62 3/19 open practice

Wow...way to attract riders. Maybe riders associate that attitude with the type of attitude you have with your track.......

Well as much as I despise watering I guess thats good enough......

I think you are correct it could have been more positive. This is a clear indicator that we should not be using this site if that's how I feel.

image.jpg

I think you are correct it could have been more positive. This is a clear indicator that we should not be using this site if that's how I feel.

Doesn't matter what site....post that on FB and the same results. My point is use the negative feedback as a guide on how to improve without taking it personally. You will NEVER please everyone so don't let it bother you.

Doesn't matter what site....post that on FB and the same results. My point is use the negative feedback as a guide on how to improve without taking it personally. You will NEVER please everyone so don't let it bother you.
It defiantly doesn't bother me. This site is seen by MANY as a private club with a place to post. I'm just the only one saying it. Take care Hershey! See ya around somewhere I'm sure.

Did Lonnie just throw down the gauntlet as the first track to open in 2015? With some sarcasm too, love it!

That dirt does look awesome
Never been there ,dont even know where its at
hard to believe a week ago it was below zero,a foot of snow and now
the dirt there looks sooooo good!

Wow...way to attract riders. Maybe riders associate that attitude with the type of attitude you have with your track.......

Well as much as I despise watering I guess thats good enough......
I do have a question.. You say for track owners to not take things personal about comments. But it appears you have taken my comments personal? Don't you have partial ownership of pitracer? I might be wrong

Those pictures look amazing....and positive post make me believe when I am heading to your track" This guy is cool you see his post"...Not "this dude seems like a prick" Dirt look so good though keep up the good work and stay Positve and they will come!!! Make me Want to come your track !!!!

Back